Remove this Banner Ad

little graham

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
57ffdfd2170000c316acbcc1.png

In Colorado, cops made 46 percent fewer marijuana arrests between 2012 and 2014. Washington saw a 98 percent reduction in the total number of low-level marijuana court filings, from 6,879 in 2011 to only 120 in 2013. In Washington, D.C., marijuana arrests fell 85 percent from 2014 to 2015, while arrests for possession alone fell by 98 percent in the same period, to just 32 in 2015

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/marijuana-legalization-report_us_57ffb6eae4b0e8c198a6a09f

Its a really good article.It points out the study is from a group with a conflict of interest, it notes the limitations of the evidence, and it alerts us to when more evidence will be available. It welcomes correction.

I just came back from Santa Rosa California looking at farms and medical use in LA.

3b60b87229f41ce84e3ea1273838ab4c.jpg

2% is real medical and 98% is simply pot
How simply wonderful for you, assuming you're being serious. I would love to embark on such an odyssey (for purely research purposes, of course). I have recently been suffering from a hideous onset of (literally) crippling sciatica, and have found that ganga provides subtle but significant relief from this condition. Its most useful effect is in relaxing the muscles which fiercely contract in sympathy with what's going on with the crushed nerve in my back and its attendant painful side effects in my hip, thigh, calf and ankle. Bring on medical marijuana

How simply wonderful for you, assuming you're being serious. I would love to embark on such an odyssey (for purely research purposes, of course). I have recently been suffering from a hideous onset of (literally) crippling sciatica, and have found that ganga provides subtle but significant relief from this condition. Its most useful effect is in relaxing the muscles which fiercely contract in sympathy with what's going on with the crushed nerve in my back and its attendant painful side effects in my hip, thigh, calf and ankle. Bring on medical marijuana

yep serious

I have secured one for $12m subject to traditional clauses and 4 other farms, a traditional medical application manufacturer and a marketing division totaling around $50m.

There is a long way to go in the transaction with significant risk being the Nov law proposal changes. In short I am out if criminals are allowed into the industry. I prefer not to operate alongside outlaws.

yep serious

I have secured one for $12m subject to traditional clauses and 4 other farms, a traditional medical application manufacturer and a marketing division totaling around $50m.

There is a long way to go in the transaction with significant risk being the Nov law proposal changes. In short I am out if criminals are allowed into the industry. I prefer not to operate alongside outlaws.
You can be sure that I'll be keeping in touch (in a non-stalking way). Good luck with your splendid humanitarian work.:thumbsu:

That would be like our prime minister having investments in the nuclear industry and advocating for nuclear.

more like not disclosing and not abstaining from a vote if their is a conflict of interest.

would you have the same concern if the conflict was over wind power, food or personal interest in the RSPCA?

You can be sure that I'll be keeping in touch (in a non-stalking way). Good luck with your splendid humanitarian work.:thumbsu:

I was selected for special screening at the airport as the plants must have rubbed up against my clothes. A gorgeous 23yo girl was doing the body pat down but she explained that women can't pat down men.............so unfortunately I got a 58yo bloke instead.

and baby plants before they step out of the green house

upload_2016-10-18_12-27-21.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any idea why an or the Australian company specifically?

The Aussie company has ex military guys with knowledge of weapons research and defence contracting.

From there relationships were easily built by reliving glory day stories with the US counterparts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back