Marijuana

Remove this Banner Ad

Get a life, Crackerhead (you know, where you're doing something a little more productive than standing on your saddo soapbox to admonish cannabis users on a footy blog. Yeah Man, that's LIVIN')

I'm above you in life because of what I do - or don't do - when it comes to drugs.

Why is that hard to fathom for you guys? I'm at the top of the ladder. You're scraping the bottom rungs in life and in society because you use drugs.

It's simple. You don't understand. You don't understand because your simple brains have been clouded.

I think you all just need to learn to deal with it.

I'm above you in life because of what I do - or don't do - when it comes to drugs.

Why is that hard to fathom for you guys? I'm at the top of the ladder. You're scraping the bottom rungs in life and in society because you use drugs.

It's simple. You don't understand. You don't understand because your simple brains have been clouded.

LOL. In my experience, people who feel the need to proclaim they are 'ahead' in life generally have NFI about the world.

Are you using money to measure that? And houses owned around the world?

If so, I guarentee that i beat you. Not just beat you, but completely pwn you. And I can prove it..can you?

Illegal yes. This is the subject of much debate as to exactly why it should be illegal.

If we were in the Netherlands smokers wouldn't be a lower standard of people?

Bottom rung? Just because of a toke? Ok prove it.

Don't just spout bullshit, back it up.

And there are plenty of morons that don't smoke dope

ranting-ranting-soapbox-demotivational-poster-1259521517.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont do it, but i was in deep thought today... how can something, that is naturally grown, be considered illegal?? who came up with making it illegal? why did they get the right to choose and say that? i can understand why other "home cooked" drugs are illegal, but MJ, really? its a plant. sheesh.

I always wondered what it would be like to have no life. To be someone who is considered - and is the complete dregs of society. A low life loser. Someone who is on the bottom rung of everything. A complete and utter pathetic person.

After reading threads and posts like these, I dont have to wonder anymore.

Thankyou to the morons of bigfooty.

Jesus, I don't even smoke and I find this offensive.

Some people smoke too much weed. You could argue that these guys are low-life losers. Some people drink too much, and you could argue that they are low-life losers as well. You gonna go post this on the Favourite Beer thread?

Weed in moderation is fine for those that like it. Same with booze. Personally, I much prefer the latter, but that's personal taste.

Jesus, I don't even smoke and I find this offensive.

Some people smoke too much weed. You could argue that these guys are low-life losers. Some people drink too much, and you could argue that they are low-life losers as well. You gonna go post this on the Favourite Beer thread?

Weed in moderation is fine for those that like it. Same with booze. Personally, I much prefer the latter, but that's personal taste.

i suspect there might be a bit of trolling afoot.

I dont do it, but i was in deep thought today... how can something, that is naturally grown, be considered illegal?? who came up with making it illegal? why did they get the right to choose and say that? i can understand why other "home cooked" drugs are illegal, but MJ, really? its a plant. sheesh.
Well, you could say the same thing about opium and cocaine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back