Current Marilyn Manson - Crimes and Misdemeanours

Remove this Banner Ad

Gross ... Marilyn Manson has been accused of sexual battery, domestic violence, human trafficking, whipping, electric shock torture, spitting and blowing snot assaults.

What are the allegations?
  • Ashley Walters says she worked for Manson full-time as a personal assistant. She claims that he "frequently became violent" and would throw glass plates and heavy objects. She alleges Manson offered her up for sexual encounters with collaborators and continued to harass her after their professional relationship ended. She says she now struggles with PTSD and depression.
  • Gabriella, also known as the artist SourGirrrl, alleges Manson repeatedly tied her up and raped her. She claims that he forced her to take drugs with him and demanded she make a "blood pact" with him by cutting both their hands with broken glass. She says she spent one Christmas in hospital after trying to kill herself, and since breaking up with him has been diagnosed with PTSD and still suffers nightmares.
  • Sarah McNeilly claims that she was thrown against the wall and Manson "threatened to bash my face in with a baseball bat". She alleges she was locked in rooms when she was "bad", "verbally berated for hours" and made to feel worthless. She says she now suffers from PTSD and mental health issues.
  • Ashley Lindsay Morgan alleges she "wasn't allowed to eat, or sleep, or leave" Manson's house. She claims Manson cut and burned her and asked her to bring him Nazi memorabilia. She says she has been left with PTSD, anxiety and night terrors.
A guitar technician who toured with Manson, Dan Cleary, has previously said on Twitter that Manson turned Wood "into a different person" while on tour, adding: "He broke her."

Pretty horrific allegations. I'm sure they'd be out there on the internet somewhere but his ex, Evan Rachel Wood, posted a while back about their relationship and the things that he used to do.

Pretty horrific allegations. I'm sure they'd be out there on the internet somewhere but his ex, Evan Rachel Wood, posted a while back about their relationship and the things that he used to do.

I had no idea Wood had been married to Manson, she was great on West World. Some of the allegations are in here, just awful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back