Mario From Doncaster

Remove this Banner Ad

No idea of his name here but he is a melb supporter

sen getting huge mileage out of him,so many nuffies think hes real

seth

Why does he spend so much time trolling North and never Richmond if he is a Melb supporter? I've heard him for years and would think he'd have had many many opportunities to troll the Tigers yet hasn't. Today was highly amusing from him, regardless of the scripted nature.

Why does he spend so much time trolling North and never Richmond if he is a Melb supporter? I've heard him for years and would think he'd have had many many opportunities to troll the Tigers yet hasn't. Today was highly amusing from him, regardless of the scripted nature.

Just loves the attention,picks clubs he knows he will get a response from.Tiges for the stereotype & north with their small club disease
sen are aware of it but he gets them callers & is great for their promos.

seth

Last edited:
Just loves the attention,picks clubs he knows he will get a response from.Tiges for the stereotype & north with their small club disease
sen are aware of it but he gets them callers & is great for their promos.

seths

I get the North one but the Richmond stereotype? As in, the other club's supporters fire up about his comments, saying he is a typical RFC supporter? That makes sense. He is a funny bugger though.

I get the North one but the Richmond stereotype? As in, the other club's supporters fire up about his comments, saying he is a typical RFC supporter? That makes sense. He is a funny bugger though.

Yeh the easy targets like microwaves & chicken sh**
he loves to stir the pot,is actually an author,not very successful but thats why his stuff is so scripted

seth

Yeh the easy targets like microwaves & chicken sh**
he loves to stir the pot,is actually an author,not very successful but thats why his stuff is so scripted

seth
Really an author , gee I wouldn't of picked that , today's material was pretty good, generally it's pretty monotonous

The Richmond stereotype is one talk back loves

On Sunday, they opened the lines for the feral Richmond fans to call in and vent their spleens.

They constantly make Harvey Norman jokes during calls when we are losing

After one game, dwaaaayne was frustrated no one was bagging the club for a loss (they were all saying price you pay for a rebuild) that he offerred two bottles of debortoli for the first rfc member to call in and cut up the membership live

Radio loves playing up the feral rfc fan bit because opp fans love it and we bite the bait (which fuels the lols further)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was mentioned previously it was that campaigner biffinator , demons fan of all clubs , no wonder he s gathered so much material over the journey
He has history of being a wanna be Tiger.Led the chorus when we beat the Dees and they sung our song.

Rings sen regularly with some amusing stuff but I think he's paid by sen cos why would anyone waste so much time scripting his calls??

You just gotta laugh at his calls they sum up how the hapless Tigers supporters feel.

He's perfect for SEN. They "talk" sport 24/7, so need a lot of fillers to get the callers coming back to fill in the space. You can guarantee that when Mario calls through around 5pm, they've got 40 mins of imbeciles who can't see the charade calling through to jump on his back.

Typical call from some dickhead sparky or chippy on his way home: "Mario can't be serious can he boys? I mean they've only beaten (insert team here) once out of the past (insert a made up number here) games, and (insert good opposition player here) always has a field day against them. I reckon the microwave affected Mario's head when he took to his membership, hey fellas."

That halfwit plumber/concreter/state revenue worker thinks he's funny when he's clearly not, but can't understand that Mario's just done his job again, filled in 45 minutes of airtime with morons biting back, and the SEN gang don't have to do a thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back