MARIO FROM EAST DONCASTER - SEN RUN HOME

Remove this Banner Ad

tatty83

Debutant
May 14, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thinking about calling in this afternoon on the drive home and giving this Mario w***er an earfull. For weeks he has been ringing up gloating about Richmond and how good they are, and for no reason at all calling Nth "NORF" and giving us s**t. He's a genuine call show troll, and it's time he got a massive Whack. He normally calls in around 5:10pm. 1116 SEN on the AM dial for all us Melbournians.
Anyway, if you know of this flog, You'll no doubt be fighting with me to get some airtime tonight and give him a serve.

What a win on the weekend. Let's just hope Dr Jekyll keeps rocking up, not Mr Hyde.

Thinking about calling in this afternoon on the drive home and giving this Mario Moo an earfull. For weeks he has been ringing up gloating about Richmond and how good they are, and for no reason at all calling Nth "NORF" and giving us s**t. He's a genuine call show troll, and it's time he got a massive Whack. He normally calls in around 5:10pm. 1116 SEN on the AM dial for all us Melbournians.
Anyway, if you know of this flog, You'll no doubt be fighting with me to get some airtime tonight and give him a serve.

What a win on the weekend. Let's just hope Dr Jekyll keeps rocking up, not Mr Hyde.

That c0ckhead rang 3aw after the game and said s**t like, "NM are a 3rd rate club who should go bankrupt and Harvey is a whinging girl and I'm going to microwave my membership tonight". Even Richmond members rang in to abuse him and said the exact opposite of that tool.

The guys a ******* moron. I really don't get why SEN give people like this air time when there are people that want to have a serious and intelligent conversation that don't get airtime at all.

It was probably the same Mario that I heard on 3aw after the game. I cant remember what he said word for word but it basically went along these lines:

Have you ever stepped in cat poo? Thats what it feels like to lose against that irrelevant cash strapped joke of a club! I'm so disgusted with Richmond, I'm going to go home and set fire to my membership!!

I was pretty filthy with 3aw for not only letting it go to air but also replaying it afterward.

It was probably the same Mario that I heard on 3aw after the game. I cant remember what he said word for word but it basically went along these lines:

Have you ever stepped in cat poo? Thats what it feels like to lose against that irrelevant cash strapped joke of a club! I'm so disgusted with Richmond, I'm going to go home and set fire to my membership!!

I was pretty filthy with 3aw for not only letting it go to air but also replaying it afterward.

Scroll up - I've got part of what he said. The weird part was, 3aw thought it should be in the closing highlights package.

Thinking about calling in this afternoon on the drive home and giving this Mario Moo an earfull. For weeks he has been ringing up gloating about Richmond and how good they are, and for no reason at all calling Nth "NORF" and giving us s**t. He's a genuine call show troll, and it's time he got a massive Whack. He normally calls in around 5:10pm. 1116 SEN on the AM dial for all us Melbournians.

No worries Mario.:thumbsu:

Scroll up - I've got part of what he said. The weird part was, 3aw thought it should be in the closing highlights package.

Of course they let dicks like that have their rant. Shows how many moronic bandwagon type supporters Richmond have.
It's the perfect example of the masses to state we are cash strapped, irrelevant blah blah blah.
The so called "big" clubs like tigers and blues have found it increasingly frustrating to not be able to "buy" their flags like the good old days now there is a salary cap and draft process.
I respect collingwood a lot more, purely for the fact they've actually built sides through trading and drafting.
Clubs like those other 2, along with *, have continuously tried to rort the system in place.
Keep pullin yaself Moo-io, enjoy the reality check.

Marwio will be curled up under the doona this week.;)

That c0ckhead rang 3aw after the game and said s**t like, "NM are a 3rd rate club who should go bankrupt and Harvey is a whinging girl and I'm going to microwave my membership tonight". Even Richmond members rang in to abuse him and said the exact opposite of that tool.

I heard his call on 3AW post game. Typical of him. He is a troll and his schtick is to denigrate the opposition then laud everything Richmond. He's been banned for a month here or there by SEN in the past for some of his crappy calls. He's a nobody.

I'd love to know where the servo he runs is though.

The other Richmond supporter mouthpiece, who's in love with the sound of his own voice, is Trout from Woodend. He's the yellow curly haired wig wearing middle aged dude you see in their CS. He's usually more mellow than Mario but this morning, after KB said "still haven't heard from Trout" just prior to midday he called in. In true ******** fashion he began with "I thought I'd allow North's 8 members to have their say before I phoned in KB".

Up yours Trout and Mario!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh so that was Mario! You know I thought he sounded like such tiger tool idiot that he couldn't possibly be real and it was actually a North supporter doing a clever impression of a disappointed generic tiger tool idiot! Kinda sad that he's real.

Typical talkback regular by the sounds of things, they'd put him on simply for the fact it gets people talking/calling in.

The necessary evil to the radio station.

Oh so that was Mario! You know I thought he sounded like such tiger tool idiot that he couldn't possibly be real and it was actually a North supporter doing a clever impression of a disappointed generic tiger tool idiot! Kinda sad that he's real.

Oh yes his real. His voice is quite distinct and his been on quite a few times over the past few seasons. Im happy for him to harp on all he likes as long as we get the chocolates. Proof membership and money doesn't automatically mean success.

Ox and Marko just challenged him to call in after 5pm given everything his said over the last 5 weeks and the weekends result.

Does the prick really own or run a petrol station?

He does. Owns and runs it. Alot of opposition callers to SEN know which one as they're often calling in after their side has beaten Richmond to say "I took great pleasure in dropping by Mario's servo tonight to give him a serve!"

I hope he does take up Marko and The Ox's challenge to call in early in the soapbox. For those of you who aren't SEN regular listeners, it kicks off at about 5.07pm EST. Tune in: www.sen.com.au/mediaplayer

Why is there a thread about some scrub caller on SEN. SEN itself isn't worth talking about let alone their callers. If you want moronic opinions then you can just head to the main board.

Why is there a thread about some scrub caller on SEN. SEN itself isn't worth talking about let alone their callers. If you want moronic opinions then you can just head to the main board.

SEN's Soap Box is proof the main board trolls can actually speak.

Oh, and Marko just said they have Mario on the line as one of the first three callers.

SEN's Soap Box is proof the main board trolls can actually speak.

Oh, and Marko just said they have Mario on the line as one of the first three callers.

I would hazard a guess anyone who calls regularly is a staff member, nobody listens to SEN that much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back