Unsolved Marion Barter NSW, last heard from on July 31, 1997 in the UK

Remove this Banner Ad

I am now 99.9% certain that Blum was responsible for Marion's disappearance. Pure sociopathic behaviour towards extracting money from women. Also, it looks like stealing money from his Belgian aunt in the Bali scam could be the best chance to charge him. He left a lot of evidence, which was unlike him.

'An inquest into the presumed death of Queensland mother of two Marion Barter will hold extra hearings to examine fresh evidence.'

'“A three-day hearing before State Coroner Theresa O’Sullivan will commence on 31 May, 2023, at 10am in Lismore Court,” a court spokesman said.'

Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 10.08.54 am.png

Been catching up on the latest podcast episodes etc., Blum is a total psychopath. I just hope they somehow find out where Marion's remains are. Blum will never tell them, he will deny everything until the day he dies.

NSW Coroner Teresa O’Sullivan will finally hand down her findings into the disappearance of Marion Barter at 9.30am in Lidcombe, NSW on Thursday 29th of February. It will be live streamed but no link available yet. Below is the penultimate podcast released this week. If you're interested in profiling, the criminal behavioural analyst Laura Richards discussion was insightful.

The live stream on YouTube.

Inquest into the disappearance of Marion Barter (aka Florabella Natalia Remakel) - Findings, Coroners Court of New South Wales, Thursday 29 Feb 2024

Edit: I hope I haven't messed something up - the link isn't working.

Last edited:
Just started listening to the podcast, 5 episodes in. Do they ever cover in detail the short period of time between her calling Australia on 1 August to talk about Thredbo (and say to not expect communications for some time) and someone on her passport entering Australia on 2 August? And do they hunt the medical provider where the Medicare claim was made?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just read some of the recent articles (so jumping ahead of the podcast by about five years). Does the podcast directly expedite the new information coming to light? Lots of listening ahead.

Listeners of the podcast find the thread that cracks this case. It’s quite amazing. But plays out slowly, but amazingly they were on the right track unlike most amateur sleuthing

Listeners of the podcast find the thread that cracks this case. It’s quite amazing. But plays out slowly, but amazingly they were on the right track unlike most amateur sleuthing

It's a world famous case now and seems to be getting huge interest. The Prosecutors, Crime Analysis with fmr FBI Laura Richards and Dakota Spotlight have all done pods on it.

Amazing.

It's a world famous case now and seems to be getting huge interest. The Prosecutors, Crime Analysis with fmr FBI Laura Richards and Dakota Spotlight have all done pods on it.
I just listened to Laura Richards episodes on this case. Took quite a while to get through the six episodes but interesting to listen to her thought processes and extensive knowledge of coersive control.

Just started listening to the podcast, 5 episodes in. Do they ever cover in detail the short period of time between her calling Australia on 1 August to talk about Thredbo (and say to not expect communications for some time) and someone on her passport entering Australia on 2 August? And do they hunt the medical provider where the Medicare claim was made?
Just 52 episodes to go...
I have followed the podcast from when it was first posted on here...

Always thought that the paintings could be the items to trace, especially now Blum admitted to storing her possessions. These paintings have not been mentioned since the first few episodes. However, despite being painted by Boyd (?) there was no photos of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back