Mark Blicavs sanctioned for staging - one of the worst i've seen

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton

Pretty funny when watching it...but also piss weak.

We've seen some players exaggerate contact before, but i reckon this is one of the worst, most of the time the player actually at least gets hit in a live contest and maybe makes a bit more of it.

But Blicavs' face doesn't even get touched and he spins around and falls to the ground like he's been hit by a Barry Hall right hook. This is the kind of s**t you see in soccer not AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Blicavs gets fined for acting but Matt Guelfi doesn't, even though Jarrod Harbrow was cleared of his match day report when Michael Christian said he didn't make any contact with the bombers player. So why was Guelfi laying on the ground for 15 seconds if no contact was made.

Up there with Rivaldo taking a dive during that corner kick.

Glad he got fined because we don't want that nonsense in the game.

Mark Blicavs gets fined for acting but Matt Guelfi doesn't, even though Jarrod Harbrow was cleared of his match day report when Michael Christian said he didn't make any contact with the bombers player. So why was Guelfi laying on the ground for 15 seconds if no contact was made.
Guelfi hid it better but he milked it all the same. Probably deserved a fine but wasn't as blatant as Blicavs.

More intrigued how Birchall didn’t get a fine at least. What happened to kids are watching etc etc.

If it's about setting a proper example to the kids, then Luke Hodge should have the book thrown at him.

I mean, having a laugh and giggle is simply not an appropriate or socially acceptable response to getting pinched in the nuts. :rolleyes:

#thinkofthechildren

Waiting for an onset of delayed concussion

Reminded me of the goal umpire in the 60s, going over, getting up, signalling the score like a trooper, then going down again.

At least he received some contact.

Someone post it up please so I can have a giggle.

Blicavs looked like a *******.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back