Scandal Mark Bomber Thompson Raided By Vic Police (Update pg 66: Charged with possession and trafficking)

Remove this Banner Ad

Like I care what you think anyway...grow up
As someone who has also worked in the legal industry for decades - albeit on the fringes - you're speaking nonsense. Never leave the truth in the hands of lawyers, as you should know.

As someone who has also worked in the legal industry for decades - albeit on the fringes - you're speaking nonsense. Never leave the truth in the hands of lawyers, as you should know.
Lawyers look for loop holes , just like bent drug dealing premiership land grabbing super coaches .
I wouldn't be surprised if he does try commit scuicide like James hird to try play the woe is me card .
Plenty of victims running around from these people and there cohorts pal be careful who you go into bat for .

Makes no sense that a rich man would bother trafficking drugs. Maybe he got entangled with some shady characters, and couldn't extricate himself. Call me naïve, but I'll wait for the verdict before passing judgement. Last week Grant Thomas suggested that Thompson's predicament, and Hird's break-in, are attempts to silence them both. The thought had crossed my mind. The Hird burglary was no amateur effort. In that neighbourhood? Without waking the family? That is military precision. It's not only an attempt to scare him, but also to find something to blackmail him with (hence the laptop). He's starting to learn what 'black-ops' really means. He needs to give up the podcast and keep his mouth shut, or it might be the end of him.

Makes no sense that a rich man would bother trafficking drugs. Maybe he got entangled with some shady characters, and couldn't extricate himself. Call me naïve, but ...

some people like the thrill, some people like the drugs, some people like feeling they're smarter than everyone around them by flaunting laws and some don't think laws apply to them.

look into how many rich people got rich - there's usually a few shady moments along the way.

I don't think they can admit guilt to themselves, let alone anyone else.
Of course they can't! How could you live with the realisation that you allowed experimental drugs to be given to your players all in the name of winning a bloody flag? It beggars belief.

Makes no sense that a rich man would bother trafficking drugs. Maybe he got entangled with some shady characters, and couldn't extricate himself. Call me naïve, but I'll wait for the verdict before passing judgement. Last week Grant Thomas suggested that Thompson's predicament, and Hird's break-in, are attempts to silence them both. The thought had crossed my mind. The Hird burglary was no amateur effort. In that neighbourhood? Without waking the family? That is military precision. It's not only an attempt to scare him, but also to find something to blackmail him with (hence the laptop). He's starting to learn what 'black-ops' really means. He needs to give up the podcast and keep his mouth shut, or it might be the end of him.
Confucius say: A rich man who is a drug user, may not be rich for very long....

Confucius say: A rich man who is a drug user, may not be rich for very long....

I'll get on to Bill Gates and inform him about that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course they can't! How could you live with the realisation that you allowed experimental drugs to be given to your players all in the name of winning a bloody flag? It beggars belief.
There seems to be a culture of experimental therapies in the AFL, even their major sponsor Swisse entire business is based on experimental treatments without scientific basis and hyperbolic marketing of non evidence based supplementation including peptides. Is it any wonder that footballers sometimes overstep the line in such a permissive culture.

There seems to be a culture of experimental therapies in the AFL, even their major sponsor Swisse entire business is based on experimental treatments without scientific basis and hyperbolic marketing of non evidence based supplementation including peptides. Is it any wonder that footballers sometimes overstep the line in such a permissive culture.
Is vitamin c untested?

Is vitamin c untested?
I would think it is fairly extensively used and tested, though depends on what application you are considering usage, it is certainly marketed for off label use often. Of course the safety of one product or indication says nothing about the entire supplementation business, or their deceptive methods.

There seems to be a culture also with there sponsors being to rich and at the top of the chain aswell the whole thing is flouting the law tbh .

How do you think half the rich people in the world get rich .... far out man , half the restaurants and bars out there are wash houses for drug money

How do you think half the rich people in the world get rich .... far out man , half the restaurants and bars out there are wash houses for drug money
Ever noticed cbd’s are full of those delivery bikes now? Significantly increased turnover for quite a few unpopular restaurants. They’ve been a godsend......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back