Scandal Mark Bomber Thompson Raided By Vic Police (Update pg 66: Charged with possession and trafficking)

Remove this Banner Ad

Case adjourned until October. Even the lawyers agree we need some entertainment in the offseason.

if you find this crap entertaining you may as well watch the Bold and the Beautiful, don't worry, it won't affect your manliness, you're already following gossip stories

Says the person who clicked on and contributed to a thread in the Scandals and Rumors board ;)

....yes, i am a person who did that. do you think that proves some deep and mystical point? that i'm as bad as you? i'm just the messenger, not in here gossiping

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes no sense that a rich man would bother trafficking drugs
Same reason why anyone does.

Fast money.

Last week Grant Thomas suggested that Thompson's predicament, and Hird's break-in, are attempts to silence them both.
Lol.

How so?

The Hird burglary was no amateur effort. In that neighbourhood? Without waking the family? That is military precision.
It ain't that special.

I know of low level thieves from the commission flats that do that on the regular.

I have absolutely no doubt MT was in the game or at the very least using.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...on-seized-ice-court-told-20181009-p508lf.html

Bomber Thompson has breached bail, DNA found on seized ice, court told
Erin Pearson9 October 2018 — 1:01pm

New details in the police case against Mark ‘Bomber’ Thompson have emerged as drug trafficking allegations against him are aired in court.

Police prosecutor Geoff Adams told Melbourne Magistrates Court that Mr Thompson’s DNA had been found on seized items including 31.9 grams of ice found in a locked metal box within his Port Melbourne home.

The court on Tuesday also heard that Mr Thompson had failed to report to police, as per his bail conditions, three times.

The premiership coach is facing eight charges, including trafficking ecstasy and ice.

Yeah it's not like he sold drugs or anything. Just an innocent bystander

Maybe not ……...

Police prosecutor Geoff Adams told Melbourne Magistrates Court that Mr Thompson’s DNA had been found on seized items including 31.9 grams of ice found in a locked metal box within his Port Melbourne home.

I get the fuss, the trafficking charges etc due to weights of substances.

But simply, if I had millions of dollars, as Bomber does due to his brilliant property investments, I would have what Police class as trafficable amounts of every drug on the planet. So, for me, its a perso stash, good on him, move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back