Scandal Mark Bomber Thompson Raided By Vic Police (Update pg 66: Charged with possession and trafficking)

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine if Thompson was an ex eagles coach ,..just imagine mike Sheehan

The media in Victorian has been friggin soft on this guy ....dead set imagine if this was John worsfold ..

Can we ask the question when did he start .....was this going on in 2007 and 2009

Hmmm why is mike Sheehan asking about 2007 and 2009 flags

We’re players involved

Lots of question unanswered by pathetic Vic media who just loved it when west coast had their issues ...

His DNA was found on the drugs and yet he’s still on remand ..he had bikies living in his house ...he had locked safes with cash in them .......ffs the media in Victoria has gone oh this is bit too hard for us

He’s a favourite son of fox footy so it’s suprised me mike Sheehan has written nothing ....pathetic and gutless mike Sheehan

You seem a bit obsessed with us and have a bit of a victim mentality to boot. Didn't you guys just win a flag or something?

Like to see some equality by your pathetic media

Hird should be labeled a drug cheat
Thomson drug dealer

Both cane from Essendon ...says a lot doesn’t it ?

You’re vic media stuck the boots into us for years on end and in 2015 Rita from the HS was still at it

Yet when it’s Victorian coach or player it’s never written about ? Why is that

Care to have a go at explaining it

I’m merely pointing out the 2007 2009 flags should be questioned ...was Thompson using when coaching .,,.making him more alert ......it’s a fair question to ask

It would be asked if Thompson was an eagles coach

Like to see some equality by your pathetic media

Hird should be labeled a drug cheat
Thomson drug dealer

Both cane from Essendon ...says a lot doesn’t it ?

You’re vic media stuck the boots into us for years on end and in 2015 Rita from the HS was still at it

Yet when it’s Victorian coach or player it’s never written about ? Why is that

Care to have a go at explaining it

I’m merely pointing out the 2007 2009 flags should be questioned ...was Thompson using when coaching .,,.making him more alert ......it’s a fair question to ask

It would be asked if Thompson was an eagles coach
I'm a West Australian.

I'm a West Australian.

Good

But seriously imagine if this was John worsfold

The vic media has been so touchy feely on Thompson

Yet man they had knives out for us ...even in the grand final parade a vic jounro was asking Liam Ryan aboyt his drink driving charge

Good

But seriously imagine if this was John worsfold
?

The vic media has been so touchy feely on Thompson

Yet man they had knives out for us ...even in the grand final parade a vic jounro was asking Liam Ryan aboyt his drink driving charge
Have they? Did they? I wouldn't know because I dropped out of paying attention to the media years ago because they only seem to exist to make people fearful and angry about stuff. I'd suggest you don't bother yourself with it.

This is a tragedy. I don't particularly like Bomber Thompson... i think he displays a character that is arrogant and selfish... which can work in the AFL elite sports when you are on top.... so i hope he comes out the other side of this a lot wiser.

I don't care about him taking drugs. I worry about him pretending to be better than other people before during and after.

This is a tragedy. I don't particularly like Bomber Thompson... i think he displays a character that is arrogant and selfish... which can work in the AFL elite sports when you are on top.... so i hope he comes out the other side of this a lot wiser.

I don't care about him taking drugs. I worry about him pretending to be better than other people before during and after.

If he doesn’t cop a life ban then the AFL IS WEAK AS P..S

HE WAS involved with dank also and I reckon Geelong were doing what Essendon did. Dank didn’t give out lollies

Now this ......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he doesn’t cop a life ban then the AFL IS WEAK AS P..S

HE WAS involved with dank also and I reckon Geelong were doing what Essendon did. Dank didn’t give out lollies

Now this ......

I wouldn't mind him in a very minor part time role at a club.
Same as Ben Cousins.

Some employment at a good environment, some mercy.

I wouldn't mind him in a very minor part time role at a club.
Same as Ben Cousins.

Some employment at a good environment, some mercy.

I do support people recovering but Thompson must go to jail if convicted

He can then recover and then maybe

Ben used drugs for himself ...bomber is an aledged dealer

I do support people recovering but Thompson must go to jail if convicted

He can then recover and then maybe

Ben used drugs for himself ...bomber is an aledged dealer

Stories of Ben Cousins being a dealer and an enforcer for drug dealers are not fantasy.

I love Ben, but he went into that world.

Stories of Ben Cousins being a dealer and an enforcer for drug dealers are not fantasy.

I love Ben, but he went into that world.

Most high end users deal to support their habit

I’ve met many ...most deal on some level

But Thompson is true is whole new level 31.6 grams dies that sound much but geez it is

Like Sam Mitchell?
Most high end users deal to support their habit

I’ve met many ...most deal on some level

But Thompson is true is whole new level 31.6 grams dies that sound much but geez it is

Cousins could have easily been caught with that amount... he crossed the line into dealing and desperation, it wouldn't matter to him. If it did matter to him, it was an odd distinction for him to make. between 4 grams and 30 grams. I don't think you are going to find peace by arguing that Ben was not as opportunistic and immoral as Bomber.

Most addicts, more than 90%, do not deal drugs. This is my invented statistic, based on what i know.

Most drugs dealers, more than 90%, deal just to satisfy their habbits.... so no profit.

It is rare to find a dealer who actually profits who is on drugs.

Cousins could have easily been caught with that amount... he crossed the line into dealing and desperation, it wouldn't matter to him. If it did matter to him, it was an odd distinction for him to make. between 4 grams and 30 grams. I don't think you are going to find peace by arguing that Ben was not as opportunistic and immoral as Bomber.

Most addicts, more than 90%, do not deal drugs. This is my invented statistic, based on what i know.

Most drugs dealers, more than 90%, deal just to satisfy their habbits.... so no profit.

It is rare to find a dealer who actually profits who is on drugs.
Yup agree

Most heavy users ..we call them dependent users deal in some level ....they have to support their habit

Rarely are drug dealers driving flash cars ....it’s a myth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back