Scandal Mark Bomber Thompson Raided By Vic Police (Update pg 66: Charged with possession and trafficking)

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't he share a lousy 14 mill a couple of years ago from real estate? Why would you sell s*** to make a couple of hundred G's?

He’s been in the frozen water business for a while now.

Also he probably saw braking bad and thought it was a way of getting some kicks outside of laundering money through crypto currency trading

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
""I’m a drug taker, I’m sad I’m a drug taker. I took them back then to mask all the pain.""

What was all his pain again?

"The court previously heard that a further 839.7 grams of what was believed to be MDMA was contaminated by the clandestine drug unit so DNA could not be found. "

I wonder if he has contacts there...

Ah VicPol gonna VicPol. One day someone in power here will get tired of how corrupt our police force is and do something about it.

Nickoo

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
Ah VicPol gonna VicPol. One day someone in power here will get tired of how corrupt our police force is and do something about it.

Not while this gov is in power and the other side are a bunch of Wally’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
You had me right up to the "do something about it" bit.

Not while this gov is in power and the other side are a bunch of Wally’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It doesn't matter which side's in power.

rank and file

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2013
michael mitchell country
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
bell park
For possession? Find that hard to believe. Must have had priors.
Not sure on the priors,but a few things went against him.
1 It was in WA
2 He is Vietnamese
3 The gear he got done with was 97% pure
and as much as the cops asked him he
he didn't give up where he got it from

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Slung the coppers mate.

There's a USB with a big bitcoin wallet somewhere for the clan lab team that "contaminated" the kilo of MD

The magistrate acknowledged there was significant evidence of trafficking such as found in Bomber's private room - handwritten notes detailing 6 figure cash transactions, dealer bags, scales, 481 ecstasy pills and 33 grams of ice. Yet the magistrate apparently wrote up 16 pages of reasons for dismissing the drug trafficking charges laid against Thompson.

The defence team : Bomber doesn't need to deal drugs because he's got lots of money in the bank.
Also the defence team : Bomber has been trading bit currencies 12 hours a day, renovating furniture and importing electronic bicycles.

Sounds legit.

Simon Crawshay

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
There is something rotten in our Justice System when bus driver Jack Aston gets 5 years in jail for making an honest mistake and running into the Montague Street Bridge (which happens every friggin week) and yet this piece of s..t walks free despite the cops finding 481 pills and 33 grams of ice in his own house!

I acknowledge that passengers were hurt in the bus crash but how many peoples lives were going to get seriously messed up by that much gear? Jack should be walking free right now and that filth should be doing 5 years.

Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
You just know in a couple of years all will be forgiven and he and Hird will have cushy jobs somewhere in the AFL on $100k+

Whatever it takes

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
The reason I don’t think Bomber will is that people don’t want to watch a loon and he is seriously incoherent. If he completely cleans up his act and gets sober he might get a go but he’s appeared unhinged for years so I don’t like the odds.

Hird will get a run if he wants it no doubt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9FAF8E28-9824-4794-8F59-372052B05C69.jpeg
85241A8A-9AC9-4F37-B178-49D42ABD208A.jpeg

teagueyubeauty

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Somewhere there
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool, Yankees
When pointed out on Twitter Ricky Nixon said it was money he got from selling furniture for his new business. Must have a furniture business. Not sure why he was collecting at the pub. Maybe Nixon bought some furniture.

Franko Cozzo? Some of their lounge suites were expensive as when bought with all the extras....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back