Scandal Mark Bomber Thompson Raided By Vic Police (Update pg 66: Charged with possession and trafficking)

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Not sure but apparently he's heading over to Thailand with Richo soon.
For some reason I thought Bombers special friend (significant other) was being held locally for carrying a concealed weapon?

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2011
Yarraville
AFL Club
Sydney
Franko Cozzo? Some of their lounge suites were expensive as when bought with all the extras....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Funny you say that, I moved to the inner west 11 years ago and go to Footscray regularly and I s**t you not, the furniture in the front of the store has not changed since we moved there, the same butt ugly beds and couches are still front and centre.

Never see customers either, he must have other income streams to keep that place open

Our Game

Club Legend
Sep 30, 2014
Sandringham
AFL Club
Geelong
Brings a new meaning to his ‘granda svedita’

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
He has sold some of his properties for millions!

After half a century selling furniture in Footscray, Franco Cozzo has secured his ultimate "grand sale".

It is understood renowned spruiker-turned-cult figure has sold his 1088-square-metre Hopkins Street premises for about $7 million.

Moquo

Hall of Farmer
Jun 10, 2005
Sexyland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
suck arse

kaypee

All Australian
Aug 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
New York Knicks and Chicago Bulls
He's on a suspended sentence or something similar isn't he? If he's committed an offence he could end up in the clink.

Back