Scandal Mark Bomber Thompson Raided By Vic Police (Update pg 66: Charged with possession and trafficking)

OffTheBit

Club Legend
Feb 1, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
His interview on Footy Classified was the dead giveaway for me that he was on drugs. It was extremely obvious. Back during the Essendon thing, after they were on some form of drug as well.

I remember thinking someone just bring this guy out a pipe so he can calm down.

Nov 16, 2004
Location Location
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
His interview on Footy Classified was the dead giveaway for me that he was on drugs. It was extremely obvious. Back during the Essendon thing, after they were on some form of drug as well.

I remember thinking someone just bring this guy out a pipe so he can calm down.
On fox earlier Robbo had to guide him from blowing the story .

They had this guy on 360 for a year as some sort of carnival side show, pinging away.

Is this the beginning of the great rehab project?

gingernuts

binlicker
Apr 25, 2018
the southern end of the minyip swamp
AFL Club
Geelong
Where's his neck gone?? Looking like Gladstone Small in the promo!
Ian botham and alan border in chinese reseraunt waiting hours for turtl soup.
They decide to go to kitchen to see what the problem is.chinese chef has machete and evry time the turtle stuck its neck out chef goes whack but the turtle to quick and pulls head back in.
botham says i can fix this and stick his finger up turtles arse.turtle with eyes bulging sticks neck out ,chef goes whack ,soup on its way.
At the table enjoying the turtle soup,border says" beefy how did you know the finger up the arse would work on the turtle" beefy replied " it was easy cos i have been puttin Gladstone Smalls neck tie on him for the last couple years

BillHickman

Stuntman
Feb 18, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Ian botham and alan border in chinese reseraunt waiting hours for turtl soup.
They decide to go to kitchen to see what the problem is.chinese chef has machete and evry time the turtle stuck its neck out chef goes whack but the turtle to quick and pulls head back in.
botham says i can fix this and stick his finger up turtles arse.turtle with eyes bulging sticks neck out ,chef goes whack ,soup on its way.
At the table enjoying the turtle soup,border says" beefy how did you know the finger up the arse would work on the turtle" beefy replied " it was easy cos i have been puttin Gladstone Smalls neck tie on him for the last couple years

Nick Vlastuin likes this and has sent a copy to Hugh Riminton who is outraged.

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
priscilla's retaurant :china: in canberra chinese du jour , lazy susan in a cheongsam , medusala

#maggiecheungftw

1200x0.jpg

Back