Scandal Mark Bomber Thompson Raided By Vic Police (Update pg 66: Charged with possession and trafficking)

Remove this Banner Ad

His interview on Footy Classified was the dead giveaway for me that he was on drugs. It was extremely obvious. Back during the Essendon thing, after they were on some form of drug as well.

I remember thinking someone just bring this guy out a pipe so he can calm down.

His interview on Footy Classified was the dead giveaway for me that he was on drugs. It was extremely obvious. Back during the Essendon thing, after they were on some form of drug as well.

I remember thinking someone just bring this guy out a pipe so he can calm down.
On fox earlier Robbo had to guide him from blowing the story .

Where's his neck gone?? Looking like Gladstone Small in the promo!
Ian botham and alan border in chinese reseraunt waiting hours for turtl soup.
They decide to go to kitchen to see what the problem is.chinese chef has machete and evry time the turtle stuck its neck out chef goes whack but the turtle to quick and pulls head back in.
botham says i can fix this and stick his finger up turtles arse.turtle with eyes bulging sticks neck out ,chef goes whack ,soup on its way.
At the table enjoying the turtle soup,border says" beefy how did you know the finger up the arse would work on the turtle" beefy replied " it was easy cos i have been puttin Gladstone Smalls neck tie on him for the last couple years

Ian botham and alan border in chinese reseraunt waiting hours for turtl soup.
They decide to go to kitchen to see what the problem is.chinese chef has machete and evry time the turtle stuck its neck out chef goes whack but the turtle to quick and pulls head back in.
botham says i can fix this and stick his finger up turtles arse.turtle with eyes bulging sticks neck out ,chef goes whack ,soup on its way.
At the table enjoying the turtle soup,border says" beefy how did you know the finger up the arse would work on the turtle" beefy replied " it was easy cos i have been puttin Gladstone Smalls neck tie on him for the last couple years

Nick Vlastuin likes this and has sent a copy to Hugh Riminton who is outraged.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Met him a few years back. Seemed a likeable bloke who walked to his own beat. Good on him and nice to see someone in the AFL like that. Hope he has landed on his feet and has his life under control again.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back