Scandal Mark Bomber Thompson Raided By Vic Police (Update pg 66: Charged with possession and trafficking)

mikedaicos35

Rookie
Jun 7, 2014
My ex-wife was an addict. She wluld always go on, in a very similar vein to him, about having turned the corner. Never did own up to everything she did... kinda like him avoiding the question about how much he was taking. Thats a bad sign, in my experience. She was doing that before she was sent to jail.
and he is clearly lying claiming he didn't do drugs until 2017 - he was off chops from 2009, was a well known coke head back then,

Belnakor

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
"I'm happy to take about anything"

30 seconds later

"How much ice were you taking?"

"That's not important"

to be honest he just sounds like an average drug addict who thinks the problem is he got caught, not that he has a problem.

He should have done alot more time than he did, but these guys never learn their lesson.

Aug 13, 2018
South Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
My ex-wife was an addict. She wluld always go on, in a very similar vein to him, about having turned the corner. Never did own up to everything she did... kinda like him avoiding the question about how much he was taking. Thats a bad sign, in my experience. She was doing that before she was sent to jail.
Thanks for sharing dude

yyou

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NY Mets, NO Pelicans, Toronto Leafs
is it pronounced with a U instead of an O, now?

and he is clearly lying claiming he didn't do drugs until 2017 - he was off chops from 2009, was a well known coke head back then,
People thought at the time that this is a real Bomber Thompson video below, but it's actually Craig the crackhead from Derrimut in a deepfake, well ahead of its time.

"I'm asking *twitch* you to *shudders* back *stutter* our boys!"

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
People thought at the time that this is a real Bomber Thompson video below, but it's actually Craig the crackhead from Derrimut in a deepfake, well ahead of its time.

"I'm asking *twitch* you to *shudders* back *stutter* our boys!"

Geez. He’s in bad shape there. Needs a line or three to take the edge off.

Back