Mark Brayshaw for new CEO

Remove this Banner Ad

I still would have loved to have Tony Georgou considered for the role, what he has built at the Perth wildcats is incredible considering how small the nbl is.

But we have done well with appointments so far in these changing times, so I'm happy to back in the eventual choices.

If you took the names off and laid out the resumes of Mark Brayshaw vs Carl Dilena, you'd give Carl the gig every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Carl did a great job, but couldn't sell the club, we believe that Brayshaw will have the balls to deliver and expand the business. It's a bold approach and I for one welcome it.

Mark will spend money where others won't. You can insert these ""

Carl did a great job, but couldn't sell the club, we believe that Brayshaw will have the balls to deliver and expand the business. It's a bold approach and I for one welcome it.

Mark will spend money where others won't. You can insert these ""

Excellent news.

We have stagnated as a club in the post-Arocca era.

Am still fishing for why Arocca left, did a lot, had big balls. I do hope to find out in the very near future. I do though feel we won't be happy with the response.
When you find out please PM although I’ve heard it’s because he witnessed the formation of the boys club, and tried to nip it early on.

Am still fishing for why Arocca left, did a lot, had big balls. I do hope to find out in the very near future. I do though feel we won't be happy with the response.

Seriously? There is someone out there who doesn't know the answer to this? It was pretty well documented at the time, you should try google.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back