FTA-TV Mark Howard

Remove this Banner Ad

He is the biggest brown nose in the industry the other commentators have to release he hijacks the the big moments in games by talking over them then asking the most simple questions the same ones over and over again.he also destroys sportsmans brand by using his triple m toilet comedy on them.amazed that foxtel allows a person who sounds like Donald duck to hijack their programming wake up Australia say no to this flog.....

Last edited:
He is the biggest brown nose in the industry the other comintaters have to release he hijacks the the big moments in games by talking over them footy and cricket..amazed that foxtel allows a person who sounds like Donald duck hijack their programming wake up Australia so no to the flog.....
Here here

Maybe Christi Malthouse can get a similar gig since they were both boundary riders?

“As the great man, legendary superstar, M. E. K. Hussey, Mr. Cricket, wanders into the commentary box, Starcy has just gone for 36 that over, but the superstar Starcy would be the first to admit that they were all great deliveries, with some nice stroke play from some foreign batsman I’ve never heard of, but what about Starcy’s best ball of all time that knocked over McCullum in the World Cup Final at this magnificent stadium, the mighty ‘G? As Aussie superstars Marnus, Davey and the GOAT engage in some humourous banter in the cordon, the magnificent MCG crowd of 4,312 is in full swing as unbelievable local hero Bolo salutes his adoring fans at fine leg. What a legend. The magnificent skipper, P. J. Cummins, is coming in to bowl – the best bowler in the world, and we’ll be talking to the skip’ at the drinks break. What great access, as the legendary king, Brian Charles Lara, takes the microphone. How are you great man? How good is this Aussie team, B. C. Lara? I remember your 277. How do you take your coffee?”.

Have you got an AFL equivalent of Howie's sycophant like approach to commentary?

I personally despise the the yappy little prick. I rank him somewhere between a cockroach and that white stuff that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when you're thirsty.

Nicolas Cage Movie GIF by Tim Poulton

😀

Not sure how others feel. In my opinion he’s one of the better ones. You can tell he’s a cricket commentator first as he’s one of the few that doesn’t feel the need to be talking every second of the game.

He likes to make out that what he does is rocket surgery. I reckon he’s played the old bit of Judd doing a not-too-horrible job of hosting Triple M Footy for 15 mins about ten times, then says, “ya see? It’s not that easy, is it? The station was lucky to survive that”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was on MMM tonight after they'd interviewed Cam Rayner stating that they should have just asked Rayner nice and positive questions about playing his 100th game, his career journey, etc and that they shouldn't have asked Rayner about Gunston and Rich. The others in the MMM box did not agree.

He made a similar statement last year about how it was a waste of time to ask Luke Parker about coming up against Dylan Shiel again after Parker taunted Shiel about being scared, and that the questions for the upcoming interview with Parker should be more positive about his career.

Harden up and do your job!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back