Toast Mark Hutchings -100 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to Clutch!
Seems like a great bloke.
Was the only player to stick around and sign autographs for the kids at the post-2015 gf event at Subi. Understandable perhaps since they would've been devastated about losing the gf, but the others left pretty quickly.

Why only the 1 year? Seems he's been on year to year contracts for a while now.

Surely his importance to the side warrants a multi-year deal?
Not really a huge chance of getting interest from other clubs and no guarantee that he'll be a regular fixture all throughout next year either, but I reckon if this time next year he's still doing the job he is now he'll get another year no worries.

Probably highlights what a good clubman he is too to be honest. The way his stock has been rising lately he probably could have waited until later in the year to try and convince the club to give him 2 years instead of 1 so to just get it over and done with this early on is great stuff on his behalf.

Can we all please take a moment to reflect on how much or a role I played in him becoming the player he is today? *waits for applause*.

Without my sponsorship last year we wouldn't have won the flag

Can we all please take a moment to reflect on how much or a role I played in him becoming the player he is today? *waits for applause*.

Without my sponsorship last year we wouldn't have won the flag

I presume you are also taking Credit for King Jack turning into a potato this season?

Why only the 1 year? Seems he's been on year to year contracts for a while now.

Surely his importance to the side warrants a multi-year deal?
Through to 2020 makes it sound like he didn't have a contract this year.

Hit a trigger clause in his contract last year (2018) that gave him an extension to the end of this year (2019)

Ryan Daniels has been pretty good on contract details in the past.

See this as a correction that was needed after his improved form. Like that we’ve only done a two year deal since he’s effectively a role player, albeit a pretty important one, and it doesn’t lock us in if his form waivers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back