Toast Mark Hutchings

Remove this Banner Ad

Completely shut down Sidebottom and forced us to move him forward. Most influential player on the ground and I would have given Hutchings the Norm Smith.
I concur...and bad luck mate..
Why dont we see defense as skillful....

Sidebottom 41 touches last week...14 today....lol but of numerology
Completely shut down Sidebottom and forced us to move him forward. Most influential player on the ground and I would have given Hutchings the Norm Smith.
I agree ...defense is underrated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think one thing needs to be said and accounted for.

It cant be a coincidence that he has improved so much since I started sponsoring him? how can this be denied that I basically won us the 2018 flag. I hope I am formally recognized by the club. <3

Imagine a post of this nature at the start of the year;

We will win the premiership with Hutchings being one of the most influential players on grand final day
You’d been laughed off the board.

Sidebottom had his lowest disposal count in 120 games today. His worst since Round 6 2013. And Hutch went forward and kicked a goal. Amazing.

Still some Collingwood nuffies defending Sidebottom. He was being called Mr September and one of the most elite midfielders in the competition. Yet in the biggest game of the year when his team needed him he was beaten so badly he had to hide in the forward pocket.

Darling copped more s**t for 2015 yet still kicked a goal.

People saying that Sidebottom might have some GF demons and they are right. You know what that little demon is whispering in his ear?

"Can't beat a tag."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back