Toast Mark Hutchings

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't they only ask one question when they did a joint interview with him and simmo. Poor effort on their part. Surely they would have asked him about he went abouts shutting Sidebum down and how he trained/planned for it during the week.

Didn't they only ask one question when they did a joint interview with him and simmo. Poor effort on their part. Surely they would have asked him about he went abouts shutting Sidebum down and how he trained/planned for it during the week.
Apparently Hutch was given the job of shutting down Gaff at training during the week. Gaffy basically saying he got pantsed. Trying to find the quote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me set the scene...

Sidebottom collected 41 disposals against the tigers in the prelim..

In the Grand Final match Hutch lines up next to him..

You campaigners know the rest..

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Apparently Hutch was given the job of shutting down Gaff at training during the week. Gaffy basically saying he got pantsed. Trying to find the quote.
Can't be understated.

Gaff and Sidebottom both great runners, he could have learnt a lot from working with Gaff. Gaff perhaps trying to emulate Sidebottom's movements around stoppages.

I wish we had some insights into their grand final preparations.

I can't remember a more likeable tagger.

He lures his man into a false sense of security with his politeness, humility, affable nature and lack of speed.

His opponents start thinking, maybe we could be mates, we're not that different, i'd introduce him to my sister. You start slowing down to continue the conversation.

The siren sounds and you're not sure where the time went. Sure you've got 6 possessions and let your team down, but what a pleasant afternoon.

Last edited:
Whoever told him to shed some weight is a *en genius. Next evolution for him is to be able to shut down the contested beasts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back