ThePhreshOne

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Friends.

I don't actually know if he will be cited for this incident or not. But in providing your answers I want you to think about this.

In the AFL we have really good players who we deem stars. We also have players that are probably not considered a 'star'.

So, I ask the question. Where is the threshold? Which player is a star, but only just. Which one has the least amount of star but just enough to be deemed a star?

News.com.au have provided us with their nomination for where the line starts but please, let me know:
1618581819185.png

1. Will Keane be cited for this and if so, what will be his punishment and
  2. Where does the line for "star"dom start.

Devington

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
1: Maybe fined for a trip, doubtful they'll try to argue it up to a kick which I believe is a more severe charge and can potentially get you a ban.
2: Every player is a star in the media's click hungry eyes.

Asapartyhat

Hat wearer
Apr 25, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
stirling senators
images.jpeg-25.jpg

Deliberate premeditated tripping with a swinging leg is part of the Irish game.Its against the rules but they do anyway so at least a decent fine to remind him where he is, but one week would not surprise.

Last edited:

SloppyJoe

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 1, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
Saw JK go down, hobble all the way to the bench, and then they told him he couldn't come off so he had to turn around and make his way back to FF lol

Remove this Banner Ad