- Apr 10, 2010
- AFL Club
- Other Teams
- Dan Andrews
He used to throw a big party once a year for the players and staff.made good financial choices? lol. i'm not sure why you're running his PR. Lets get back on the issue rather than worrying about me.
Waislitz should be booted.
1. He was put on the board by eddie to back him up. He is no longer required.
2. He is a billionaire who doesnt pay taxes. Irrespective of how legal that is, it doesnt reflect a community minded person.
3. He portrays himself as a philanthropist and he puts the equivalent (to him, a billionaire) of beer money into a couple of local charities.
4. He has a inconsistent record of attending board meetings over the last 2 decades.
5. You hardly hear a whimper out of him. I dont think I have ever seen him attending games, even though he is vice president.
I could go on but i'm bored ..
btw I would prefer a lottery winner who is a genuine pie supporter and has an independent voice, to be on the board.