Mark Maclure is at it again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Maclure = FLOG of the highest degree. It hurts to read the trash he writes.

Ex Carltank, Ex Brain work.

Hi i'm Mark Maclure and i'll be....... * a wall.

aftermannix.gif

Tigerbob68

????????????
May 19, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Quote from the article: "But Maclure says if he was in Riewoldt’s position, he would leave".
Yes Mark, if you were in Riewoldt's position you probably would leave ... but fortunately Jack has a bit more moral fibre than that. You sir are a complete loser despite being a premiership player. That statement says a lot about Mark Maclure and nothing about Jack Riewoldt. Jack has a lot in common with Richo and would very much look up to Richo. All players want to win a premiership but a premiership medallion isn't a participation award handed out to everyone like in primary school, it's something that not every player gets to win and people like Jack and Richo understand the value and morals of being part of a team. People like Maclure are all about themselves and no doubt look after themselves first and foremost. I reckon Jack is more than just a little better than that.

Mclure is like every other Carlton spud i know. They are already convinced they are better than us and had have surpassed us on and off the field. I mean facts continually prove this wrong, but, unfortunately when you give a dickstain a microphone he's gonna have an opinion.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Apr 12, 2015
Nathalia Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
i didn't see him say anything bad last night in fact his was in awe how we played mind you i didnt see the pre game stuff but during the game he was good so give credit when its due. The thing with us supporters is when we are going crap we want the journos to be nice to us.

Tassie27

Club Legend
Jan 13, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
i didn't see him say anything bad last night in fact his was in awe how we played mind you i didnt see the pre game stuff but during the game he was good so give credit when its due. The thing with us supporters is when we are going crap we want the journos to be nice to us.

During the half time chat last night Maclure used the word outstanding in the same sentence as Richmond. IIRC he was talking about our ball movement. I actually made some guttural sound I was so much in shock. My kids instantly asked if I was ok. I responded with "Did you hear that?!!"

Mclure is like every other Carlton spud i know. They are already convinced they are better than us and had have surpassed us on and off the field. I mean facts continually prove this wrong, but, unfortunately when you give a dickstain a microphone he's gonna have an opinion.

Under the circumstances cb17 I'd consider your comments restrained......:p:D.........I try not to read anything m.Mc writes or says, coz I just can't take him with any seriousness at all.......tbho_O

partycorolla

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Black Rock
AFL Club
Richmond
Quote from the article: "But Maclure says if he was in Riewoldt’s position, he would leave".
Yes Mark, if you were in Riewoldt's position you probably would leave ... but fortunately Jack has a bit more moral fibre than that. You sir are a complete loser despite being a premiership player. That statement says a lot about Mark Maclure and nothing about Jack Riewoldt. Jack has a lot in common with Richo and would very much look up to Richo. All players want to win a premiership but a premiership medallion isn't a participation award handed out to everyone like in primary school, it's something that not every player gets to win and people like Jack and Richo understand the value and morals of being part of a team. People like Maclure are all about themselves and no doubt look after themselves first and foremost. I reckon Jack is more than just a little better than that.

Great post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Under the circumstances cb17 I'd consider your comments restrained......:p:D.........I try not to read anything m.Mc writes or says, coz I just can't take him with any seriousness at all.......tbho_O

I hate the campaigner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC

Barry_Badrinath

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2011
Bathing in Premiership Glory
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Grand Finals at the Gabba

They're older than us, they finished lower on the ladder than us, and they lost to us.

But apart from that they are better, because, like, Weitering and Cripps or something.

Keilor Tiger

Team Captain
Oct 17, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Think I'm in the exception as I don't dislike commentators for the sake of it. I understand they have a job to do and this includes forming an opinion and expressing this in the media for everyone to rip apart. They need to have thick skin as well as the coaches and players. I actually like Mark Robbo and think he's generally fair. But McClure is in the Barret bracket of being total flogs who clearly have tigers in the gun and look for any opening to stick it to us. So when I see his fat bald head on t.v or hear his whinny voice on radio - I switch off and treat him with the respect his opinions deserve and go to the toilet. How he got to this level of media exposure is beyond me.

They're older than us, they finished lower on the ladder than us, and they lost to us.

But apart from that they are better, because, like, Weitering and Cripps or something.

Lol, and we rolled their reserves yesterday. Yeah, they have us covered. They're rooted once blokes like Simmo retire. They are talking rebuilds, but they still don't fully understand how long it takes as this is their first genuine attempt at one.
Let the good times roll.

Barry_Badrinath

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2011
Bathing in Premiership Glory
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Grand Finals at the Gabba
Lol, and we rolled their reserves yesterday. Yeah, they have us covered. They're rooted once blokes like Simmo retire. They are talking rebuilds, but they still don't fully understand how long it takes as this is their first genuine attempt at one.
Let the good times roll.

Apparently trading in a huge number of mature aged players like Everett, Wright, Daisy, Phillips, Jaksch, Jones, Kerridge, Lamb and Gorringe is considered "rebuilding"

Punt rd end

67🏆69🏆73🏆74🏆80🏆17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 25, 2015
Shane Warne Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW AFLW
Maclure is and has always been an idiot, hard to believe he captained Carlton to 3 flags, helps when your club first rorts the zones, then cheats the cap I suppose:$
He never captained any flags, captained in a losing gf against hawthorn.
Career: 1974 - 1986
Debut: Round 13, 1974 vs Geelong, aged 18 years, 350 days
Carlton Player No. 846
Games: 243
Goals: 327
Last Game: Grand Final, 1986 vs Hawthorn, aged 31 years, 75 days
Guernsey No. 36
Height: 188 cm (6 ft. 2 in.)
Weight: 89.5 kg (14 stone, 1 lb.)
DOB: 14 July, 1955
Premiership Player: 1979, 1981, 1982
Club Leading Goalkicker: 1977, 1985
Victorian Representative: 1977, 1980
Club Captain: 1986
Carlton Hall of Fame: 1995

Note no best and fairest award

TheDarkKnighta

All Australian
Aug 22, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dortmund
Anybody remember that Halloween episode of the Simpsons when the advertisements come to life and kill everyone? Well when people stop paying attention they died, same will happen with this fat fool.
So true!
This guy and Trump.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back