Mark Maclure is at it again.

Remove this Banner Ad

I used to see him at the Middle Brighton hotel on a Thursday or Friday night on occassions back in the day
It was standard behaviour. The home early Friday night, fish and chip eating types like KB were few and far between. You reckon Van Der Haar was home at 6pm resting up?

I used to see him at the Middle Brighton hotel on a Thursday or Friday night on occassions back in the day
He was on record that club would set traps to catch them out and he d always stay one step ahead. w***er

HE'S twice as good as Vickery :)
And was a good player in a strong era for the Blues, headlined by guys like Nicholls, Ashman, Jesaulenko, Johnston, Doull, 'Swan' McKay, Walls, Keogh, Buckley and Harmes.
How do you rate Robert Flower? A mere one best and fairest to Laurie Fowler's three b&fs. I know who I'd pick first.

Go wash your mouth out campaigner. Wrong thread and i will never support anything to do,with this Richmond hating sack of s**t.
The day you celebrate anything Carlton is the day you should pack it in.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

989009e523e459720939a09349486905.png

Hi Mark, you fat arrogant campaigner, don't worry about Richmond, worry about your own lot.

Kind regards

CB17.

X x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go wash your mouth out campaigner. Wrong thread and i will never support anything to do,with this Richmond hating sack of s**t.
The day you celebrate anything Carlton is the day you should pack it in.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.
Just stating facts mate .. to suggest McClure was anything but a damn good footballer is nonsense.
Stuff like this makes me laugh ... no club's supporters are as sensitive to outsiders and media people's comments or criticism as Richmond's.

Just stating facts mate .. to suggest McClure was anything but a damn good footballer is nonsense.
Stuff like this makes me laugh ... no club's supporters are as sensitive to outsiders and media people's comments or criticism as Richmond's.

bb278c6ebd42a840b9ca3990c7aabb49.jpg

He's a fat Richmond hating scumbag. If you can't see that then I can't help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You all know why we hate him so much. Deep down there is some truth to what he is saying... win and you shut him up.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want to fap over the awesomeness of the blues, do it on their board

Don't pollute our board with that s**t

No, but there is a scum board if you wanna bang on about the scum in a positive way

I THINK it's only fair that we go about things honestly and objectively. No problem people attacking McClure for his views, some of which are spot on, most of which are way off base. But if you are going to attempt to back up an argument by questioning his onfield ability it;s way off the mark. The guy was a damn good footballer and anyone suggesting he knows nothing because he was a s**t footballer is just being ignorant.

I THINK it's only fair that we go about things honestly and objectively. No problem people attacking McClure for his views, some of which are spot on, most of which are way off base. But if you are going to attempt to back up an argument by questioning his onfield ability it;s way off the mark. The guy was a damn good footballer and anyone suggesting he knows nothing because he was a s**t footballer is just being ignorant.

Its a tigs board mate, and your surprised we hate a blue bagger here?

If you want to post about your love of McClure, I'm sure you'll gather many mates over on the scum board

If you want to post about your love of McClure, I'm sure you'll gather many mates over on the scum board
Defensive or what.
Yes it's a Tigers board ... no I don't love McClure .... and free to hate him or any other Carlton player.
But I'm just saying arguments lose all credibility when you start off with the 12-year-old like "he's a s**t player" because the facts are he wasn't.
He's a peanut and a good percentage of his arguments and statements are rubbish, but he simply was not a poor player.

But its a maclure thread what is he suppose to talk about. Again he was replying to a poster as is his right.

Defensive or what.
Yes it's a Tigers board ... no I don't love McClure .... and free to hate him or any other Carlton player.
But I'm just saying arguments lose all credibility when you start off with the 12-year-old like "he's a s**t player" because the facts are he wasn't.
He's a peanut and a good percentage of his arguments and statements are rubbish, but he simply was not a poor player.

Again, defend him on the blues board

I'm all for your right to hate on rfc right now, but blue bagger love of any pursuation has no place here

But its a maclure thread what is he suppose to talk about. Again he was replying to a poster as is his right.

Its a McClure is a douche thread

If you want the McClure is an awesome dude thread, piss off to the blues board

Its a McClure is a douche thread

If you want the McClure is an awesome dude thread, piss off to the blues board
M8 he was answering someone again his right. Do you not agree he was a good footballer? Don't answer what person you think he is we all know what most peoples perception of him is. Now back to do we need a coach lol

M8 he was answering someone again his right. Do you not agree he was a good footballer? Don't answer what person you think he is we all know what most peoples perception of him is. Now back to do we need a coach lol

He's a blue bagger - that's all that matters

Its bad enough we have to put up with mods protecting blues posters to pump up the tyres of their s**t box club on our board, but to have our own doing it is a step too far

Remove this Banner Ad

Back