Mark Maclure is at it again.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Why the **** would you talk about Carlton on the Richmond board, when there is a perfectly stuffed up Carlton board to post on?

You have the main board as well, and I post there regularly myself

I'm sick of people saying because we are so welcoming we have to allow our board to turn into some pro Carlton piece of s**t

Go on the Carlton board and start talking about how awesome KB is, and count the seconds before you're banned
Get a grip how long do you reckon we would last on the Carlton board? Seriously

Well take it up with our mods don't go off at the posters, if doss was one of ours this board would be less populated

Doss is one of the better ones, you're just used to him from the htb which was a beast

As I said from the top, I have no issue with rfc posters bashing our club on this board, but when they start idolize flogs like McClure just because they agree with their rfc bashing, that s**t should move elsewhere

there is the main, or the bay, or even the blues board ffs

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
I THINK it's only fair that we go about things honestly and objectively. No problem people attacking McClure for his views, some of which are spot on, most of which are way off base. But if you are going to attempt to back up an argument by questioning his onfield ability it;s way off the mark. The guy was a damn good footballer and anyone suggesting he knows nothing because he was a s**t footballer is just being ignorant.
I think most of us were saying he was a s**t person, not footballer?

he's actually quite a good bloke. don't think he takes his footy commentating all that seriously. certainly not on afl 360.

Phew, that's a relief - and to think I was disliking his pompous attitude and the fact he supports and played for Carlton.........

Not Important

never test the depth of water with both feet.
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Phew, that's a relief - and to think I was disliking his pompous attitude and the fact he supports and played for Carlton.........
you need to park your prejudices mate. like i have over the pompous know-it-all motor mouth brereton. or the boring as batshit del santo. or the hopeless jobe watson. or the........

you need to park your prejudices mate. like i have over the pompous know-it-all motor mouth brereton. or the boring as batshit del santo. or the hopeless jobe watson. or the........

Can I park my horse too:

1617544636195.png

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
It’s embarrassing watching him on AFL 360 trying to talk tactics, he has absolutely no idea what he’s talking about and just copies what other commentators have said.

When he has to come up with something himself he comes with really insightful stuff like this tonight.

“Carlton have had poor last quarters the first 2 rounds, they can fix that, but that’s up to them”

Back