Mark Neeld's first address to the playing group

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Mark Neeld's first ddress to the playing group

Interesting stuff.

Quite enjoyed that but pretty suprised its been made publicly available.

I imagine they edited the footage carefully to leave only the 'public message' stuff and leave out the real inner sanctum info.

I like someone that is honest and takes a no bullshit approach to things. From what I heard with his first speech at the B&F, During interviews and at post match press conferences, Neeld appears to be true to his word with a no nonsense approach. I entirely agree with him when he says that if the boys that don't work hard and stick to structures they won't have a place in the team. For too long during the Failey tenure, it didn't matter if the players didn't deliver week in, week out they still would get a game the next week.

I can see the culture changing in the next couple of years to the club becoming more professional on the field. Neeld will make sure of it and if the personnel isn't up to the task he has the option of getting rid of them.

I like this Mark Neeld :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mark-Neeld-1.gif

Certainly wouldn't have liked to be Beamer after this

Hell yeah. I love this guy, he's exactly the kind of coach we've been crying out for. And he's starting to achieve tangible results already, as the last couple of matches show. Pushing us forward by sheer force of will...

Have that ****er dragged... NOW!!!!

???

The full thing is "Get Moloney off the f**king ground.....NOWWWWWWW"

Edit, and I don't think he'd need to send the runner out....pretty sure Moloney would've heard it on the Ground

The full thing is "Get Moloney of the f**king ground.....NOWWWWWWW"

Very very good :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will take a powerful man for Beamer to realise that he isn't all that he thinks he is :eek:

He can be, but he must accept his limitations.

The full thing is "Get Moloney off the f**king ground.....NOWWWWWWW"

Edit, and I don't think he'd need to send the runner out....pretty sure Moloney would've heard it on the Ground

Bags not getting the cheap seats at a Melbourne home game.

[YOUTUBE]PMZa1uEFoY8&feature=g-u-u[/YOUTUBE]

You guys been keeping up to date with these videos each week? Love the little insight to Neeldy each week

You guys been keeping up to date with these videos each week? Love the little insight to Neeldy each week

the video with Robbo's 1 forward 50 tackle and clangers was funny, but sad at the same time :D

I really do think we're onto a good thing with Neeld. He's tough, honest and presents an accountable, tough brand of football (something we've been missing for a loooong time). I just didn't have the same confidence with Bailey (from the get go).

It'll take a couple of years but we're going to be a competitive side. Hope everyone gives him time. :thumbsu:

I really do think we're onto a good thing with Neeld. He's tough, honest and presents an accountable, tough brand of football (something we've been missing for a loooong time). I just didn't have the same confidence with Bailey (from the get go).

It'll take a couple of years but we're going to be a competitive side. Hope everyone gives him time. :thumbsu:

About the bolded bit - there are fans that will crack the shits each week, but that's to be expected.

Love the videos each week too, great insight and always interesting to watch.

Let's hope that Neeld changes the culture at our club because that is at the heart of our poor performance. Accepting mediocracy and playing like it is no longer an option. Players need to string 4-6 (even more) good games in the ressies before being promoted, not 1 or 2. Games shouldn't be given to kids just for the sake of them being talented kids. Let them earn their games. In saying that, some guys need the chance for redemption after a poor game as chopping and changing the team week after week won't help us gain any continuity. But if they're consistently poor they go back for multiple weeks to gain form.

Who can work this one out

Mark-Neeld-2.gif

Forget the players, perhaps we should get Neeldy in on our membership drive. If that doesn't put the fear of god in you to buy one I don't know what would. :D

Let's hope that Neeld changes the culture at our club because that is at the heart of our poor performance. Accepting mediocracy and playing like it is no longer an option. Players need to string 4-6 (even more) good games in the ressies before being promoted, not 1 or 2. Games shouldn't be given to kids just for the sake of them being talented kids. Let them earn their games. In saying that, some guys need the chance for redemption after a poor game as chopping and changing the team week after week won't help us gain any continuity. But if they're consistently poor they go back for multiple weeks to gain form.

Hear hear!

I hate using the world culture for it, but I suppose it fits. We need to make a stand and players do need to earn their spots, it has been hard this year with the injuries. But you can see that Neeldy has been wary of it, hence the Petterd situation.

Of course, some supporters will be calling for 4 changes after every loss, but it doesn't help the team at all.

about time some of them got kicked up the ass its well overdue

Remove this Banner Ad

Back