Mark Ricciuto do the right thing

Remove this Banner Ad

does the peanut have a twitter or something?

surely he's copping it on there?

he should just concentrate on not having any more kids and I'll give him some belated credit

does the peanut have a twitter or something?

surely he's copping it on there?

he should just concentrate on not having any more kids and I'll give him some belated credit
His kids all better be McLeod Modra Jarman and their old man wrapped in half a dozen father son picks. Then I might forgive him.

I think Roo is in the Board for the right reasons. Loves the club and wants the club to have success.

The problem is he is just not intelligent enough and his entire post football career is based on nepotism and his footy career.

And nepotism is how he set up our Footy department. It is all he knows.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Roo was a gun player back in the day and nobody can take that from him. He needs to know however that if he stays in the role of football director, and the team remains as bad as it is right now, his reputation will face irreparable damage. At some point fans will turn against him and I don't mean just Bigfooty enthusiasts but the more casual supporters as well. If he was smart he would get out before the boiling point is reached.

I think Roo is in the Board for the right reasons. Loves the club and wants the club to have success.

The problem is he is just not intelligent enough and his entire post football career is based on nepotism and his footy career.

And nepotism is how he set up our Footy department. It is all he knows.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

And we need a football director and board influencer who does not squawk talk from the boundary line on tv. Sets a tone for the AFC that helps diminish our 'image'. Chairman needs to act on it. Hell we hardly give media the time of day but our football director is a boundary 'rider' ? C'mon. I can't watch or listen to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up there with one of the more selfish individuals this club has had.

Up there with one of the more selfish individuals this club has had.

Even as a player. He cost us finals in 2005 and 2007.

He should not be involved in any decision making related to the football department. Not ever again.

Under Sando, Roo came out on radio and we listened.

How can anyone take his special comments seriously anymore. He's tried and failed. He's proven his insights are worthless. He needs to get out before Fox decides to cut him loose because his football expert credits have all been spent.

He adds nothing to the broadcast; zilch.

Riccuito likely knows his days are numbered making bad decisions at the club. Will be very hard for a football director to not resign after sitting at 0 17 (if we continue at our current rate) and breaking a winless season record that has stood for 56 years. That's some achievement by himself. Feel any new competent Chairman's first job needs to be a tap on the shoulder for Riccuito, Fagan, Reid, Hass before moving onto our assistant coaches and recruiting dept.

Last edited:
Riccuito likely knows his days are numbered making bad decisions at the club. Will be very hard for a football director to not resign after sitting at 0 17 (if we continue at our current rate) and breaking a winless season record that has stood for 56 years. That's some achievement by himself. Feel any new competent Chairman's first job needs to be a tap on the shoulder for Riccuito, Fagan, Reid, Hass before moving onto our assistant coaches and recruiting dept.
Fair assessment IMO.

Hird or Riccuito - which former club star has done the most damage to their club?

The shortened season will give him the out he needs on the winless season - "if we'd had 22 games instead of 17 I reckon we would have won 1 or 2 of those last 5".

foxFooty post game saying we’re all playing the kids the club now has a fresh start.Aint no fresh start til this
This sort of bullshit is exactly what I was expecting.. "oh we are playing all the kids now" as if we are all stupid enough to swallow a focus shift as if it's not due to the absolute incompetence of the management/board that we are in this s**t fight to begin with.
They are SOOOOOOO predictable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back