Mark Ricciuto do the right thing

Remove this Banner Ad

It's actually a joke that he got a gig in the media with his voice

Its not even the voice. Its the pedestrian, vibe killing commentary as if he's having a beer with the boys.

The only thing worse than his commentary is when hes speaking about the club publically.

The only thing worse than his commentary is when hes speaking about the club publically.

The decisions he's made regarding our football department are worse than both. The whole board need to go for allowing him to turn the club into the pathetic state it's in.

Its not even the voice. Its the pedestrian, vibe killing commentary as if he's having a beer with the boys.

Roo's boundary riding is up there with Dipper for incoherent dribble. Can think of 10 off the top of my head that could do a better job. Crows supporters are subjected to the guy who ****ed our club in Roo and the guy who hates our club in Dwayne Russell. Nice troll fox footy.

Last edited:
How much did he put on the golden liquid tongue tonight when commentating the Poort game - jeez he wanted to kiss Hinkley - it was cringe.

I don't get into Roo for his dual roles or his commentating skills, I quite like his boundary riding. What I found hilarious was when he spoke about Port drafting highly skilled players. Surely his football strategy and list management committees set the type of player that talent ID is to favour. He's in that s**t up to his eyeballs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back