Not open for further replies.

sonnywalters

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2014
Newcastle NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
Did anyone hear Slobbo on SEN?

I seriously think Spigelman has a case in defamation against him.

Slobbo doesnt mention Spigelman by name (he wouldnt even know who he is) but Slobbo clearly refers to the CAS Commission as basically being corrupt. Given there were only three people on the panel - this is basically straight out defamation against Spigelman.

Pretty much every single person with any idea about the law knows that Spigelman is about as incorruptible as they come.

At least Eddie is honest with his bias and is self aware enough to realize that people take everything he says with a grain of black and white salt.

Robbo on the other hand believes he is the #1 football authority in the country, that his word is gospel and that he has all the 'real' info from inside the Essendon Football Club about what is 'really' going on. His complete lack of self awareness is actually disgusting from someone who holds the position that he does.

Tabloid muck-raker of the lowest order.

At least Eddie is honest with his bias and is self aware enough to realize that people take everything he says with a grain of black and white salt.

Robbo on the other hand believes he is the #1 football authority in the country, that his word is gospel and that he has all the 'real' info from inside the Essendon Football Club about what is 'really' going on. His complete lack of self awareness is actually disgusting from someone who holds the position that he does.

And hence why he is so suited to holding the role he does at the HUN.

Only Eddie outranks Robbo for a more biased media personality.
How Robbo got the Herald Suns Chief Football writer gig after Mike Sheahan is beyond me. Surely they had someone else waiting in the wings with a touch more class and credibility?

Difference is though we know Eddie is President of his footy club. Bias we can expect. Robbo is no.1 football writer for the biggest newspaper in the land. Bias we don't expect and shouldn't happen.

You're right though, he has no place whatsoever as Chief Football Writer. He's actually an idiot.

I look forward to watching Robbo on 360 this year. Essendon are going to get belted, and he is going to have to suck it up.

Jesus Christ though the one week they manage to win a game will be unbearable. The trash after they beat Melbourne in the preseason was bad enough. Imagine what he is going to be like if they snag 4 points from someone this year.

More than just about anything in 2016, I hope they don't beat us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His position? He works for the Sun, how low can you get?

As much as I am not fond of Caro's personality, she goes against the boy's club mentality that is the AFL media and gets the story. Hence why she is head football writer of a paper that is actually respected.

I look forward to watching Robbo on 360 this year. Essendon are going to get belted, and he is going to have to suck it up.
He wont believe to his comfortable satisfaction that they have been belted

Did anyone hear Slobbo on SEN?

I seriously think Spigelman has a case in defamation against him.

Slobbo doesnt mention Spigelman by name (he wouldnt even know who he is) but Slobbo clearly refers to the CAS Commission as basically being corrupt. Given there were only three people on the panel - this is basically straight out defamation against Spigelman.

Pretty much every single person with any idea about the law knows that Spigelman is about as incorruptible as they come.

Defamation!

This should be good

19 minutes is where he really hits his stride...

Only Eddie outranks Robbo for a more biased media personality.
How Robbo got the Herald Suns Chief Football writer gig after Mike Sheahan is beyond me. Surely they had someone else waiting in the wings with a touch more class and credibility?

Indeed they did, Purple!! And only just a touch, he sooked out soon after Robbo's appointment and join another fat fook at croc media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back