Mark Thompson and Robbo having a hissey fit on fox right now

Remove this Banner Ad

i-dont-care-but-when-i-no-i-dont-care.jpg

Bomber on 360 lol

"It was our fault. We introduced the program".....but but but....then , inferring the AFL, he bleats " but whose fault is it that we were allowed to get away with it?"

nekk minute

"Essendon are an independant football Club, and they should be able to hire whoever they damn well choose to coach them, even though they are a part of the AFL"

lol

Things Essendon people say

Bomber gave Robbo the mother of all tongue lashings and Robbo was like the naughty school boy being dressed down by the headmaster in front of the full school assembly

Watch for tomorrow night when Moons has his go at him

It's about time tbh - it's one thing to have your Bomber glasses on for 3 years but when you start throwing mud at other clubs to try and muddy the waters, then you deserve a whack.

It was also him that started all the booing crap that we've all had to endure for the last couple of months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbo is the poorest figurehead of any organisation I have ever seen. He is the leader of that 'papers' football department, and he rolled over like a meek, incompetent, work experience boy.

Can you imagine Mike Sheahan putting up that performance? Even if in the wrong, he'd at least try to explain what was going on. Barrett is spot on; this guy is a joke.

It's about time tbh - it's one thing to have your Bomber glasses on for 3 years but when you start throwing mud at other clubs to try and muddy the waters, then you deserve a whack.

It was also him that started all the booing crap that we've all had to endure for the last couple of months

That's what's good about this. I've been saying for years the Hun sports section has become more like New Idea, and a large part of it is due to that grub. He starts scurrilous crap to sell copy and help himself sleep better at night, and 'people' lap it up. That sanctimonious BS he came out with after the Hawthorn Swans game just made me want to punch him right in the face.

Bomber gave Robbo the mother of all tongue lashings and Robbo was like the naughty school boy being dressed down by the headmaster in front of the full school assembly

Sums it up pretty good. Bomber let loose. Good on him

Pissweak effort from Bomber , moaning about how long it's all taking .
It could have been sorted long ago if they just told the bloody truth !!
But they haven't , they won't , and they can't ...
And we all know why ...

Because the truth involves killing Bambi.

Heard Robbo on the wireless Tuesday & he sunk the boots into Bomber lobbing him with the PEDs problems, claiming he was responsible because The Weapon was at the Cats.
Thought at the time its just the HUN twerp* running 'the Jimmy is a victim' line courtesy of Saint James PR machine. The Weapon twisted Jimmys arm, easily led that Saint James, Bomber said NO, Jimmy said YES.
Shame I missed it, trust Bomber didn't pull his punches.

*http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/twerp

#don'tundersstandafeckingwordthecatsays [sic]
I do sometimes. I think it is some kind of left brain right brain thing. If you open your mind to some cognitive challenge, one day you will read a post and go "hey, I get that"

Truth: it doesn't work for me every time, but persist with blackcat. He makes more sense than many, and has good source knowledge, to be worth the occasional effort of transcribing cat to a more common language.

To be honest, the cat is one of my favourite BF members. But he does make us work hard from time to time.

I do sometimes. I think it is some kind of left brain right brain thing. If you open your mind to some cognitive challenge, one day you will read a post and go "hey, I get that"

Truth: it doesn't work for me every time, but persist with blackcat. He makes more sense than many, and has good source knowledge, to be worth the occasional effort of transcribing cat to a more common language.

To be honest, the cat is one of my favourite BF members. But he does make us work hard from time to time.

catnip helps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back