Coach Mark Williams set to stay at Melbourne in 2024

What is soft cap? 😂

Don't know how we found the money but don't care. Brown paper bags are fine with me.
Little known loophole that we pay Mitch and Ben outside the cap, means we have a bit of extra cash.

Let’s just fu** Goodwin off now, why waste another season

Now that he doesn't have Josh around to cater to his every demand he will crumble! Finally! We will be moving forward! 😍😍😍

Demon bhoy

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Now that he doesn't have Josh around to cater to his every demand he will crumble! Finally! We will be moving forward! 😍😍😍
It’s a repeat of the Browns after ******* odd Kitchens and Dorsey, it’s amazing what can be achieved when you are not run by incompetent pricks

El Gringo

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Allan Scott was wrong. Great get.

Attachments

• 4BA01958-4B29-4F85-93B9-7DDDF518DC55.jpeg
    4BA01958-4B29-4F85-93B9-7DDDF518DC55.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 114
It’s a repeat of the Browns after ******* odd Kitchens and Dorsey, it’s amazing what can be achieved when you are not run by incompetent pricks

Harslem was due. Thats all it comes down to. 😂

(I'm only sporting Browns avatars and pro rederick cause I lost a bet that they would lose to the Titans, don't believe a word of it truthfully, think they are 100% frauds still at 9-3. 😂)

Demon bhoy

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Harslem was due. Thats all it comes down to. 😂

(I'm only sporting Browns avatars and pro rederick cause I lost a bet that they would lose to the Titans, don't believe a word of it truthfully, think they are 100% frauds still at 9-3. 😂)
Superbowl my friend, here we go Brownies here we go

Back