Remove this Banner Ad

Badesumofu

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 15, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Roger Federer
He has been looking pretty dejected on the bench. Any info on the nature of the injury? Doesn't look good.

Hope to hell it isn't the same knee he did all those years back. Even if it is something relatively minor, I wouldn't be suprised if we didn't see him come back this year.

Hasn't been used properly IMO. What happened to the idea of playing Buddy further up the ground on a wing? Get him involved more in the game.

Would love to see Willo coming out of FF with Roughy at (or even interchanging with Buddy) CHF.

Or ever??.....has been down on last year.

IMO with the rise of Roughead & Franklin he has become superfluous to our forward line and should be traded for a midfielder, ruckman or defender.

Can we not start this sort of tripe again. Willow is important to the team and deserves his spot. EVERY player has been down on form this year.

In answer to the OP it appeared to be an ankle, but then again who knows.

Looks like his medial ligament (knee) - i'd say 3-4 weeks. Not that it matters anymore after tonight's dismal performance.

I agree, Willow is/should be a vital part of our forward line, unfortunately he often is overlooked in favour of Buddy by the midfield.

The injury excuse was valid until a few rounds ago. The problem with our team is that only 5 players have played every game this year, It'll be 4 after next round with Willo going down. It's hard to maintain balance and tactics when the team is constantly being changed and shuffled due to injuries of key players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back