Market Place: Read first.

Remove this Banner Ad

You can trade, buy and sell all of your stuff here. Within reason of course and we reserve the right to delete posts. Personal trading only.

Mark your threads with these phrases in the subject:

Give Away: for stuff you are giving away. You can have a delivery cost.
Freebie: alert the BigFooty community about any freebies (not two-for-ones or discounts - freebies) or cool samples.
For Sale: for anything with a fixed (ono) sale price.
Auction: If you want to test the market, set the starting price and away you go. No reserves.
Wanted: for anything you want to buy.

Buyers and sellers are warned that while we'll try to be vigilant, we cannot be held responsible if you get ripped off or the goods you receive do not match the description on the site.

Buyer (and seller) beware.

You can link to your eBay auctions if you like.

We'll review how this forum works out at regular intervals.

No professional sellers or businesses may post. This is a strict rule.

Don't post an item more than once in any 14 day period.

Breaking the rules, ripping people off or anything like that will get you banned from the market place board, and possibly the whole site.

Don't post an item more than once in any 14 day period.
Can you just clear this last point up for me please ?
are you not allowed to post more than one item within a 14 day period ...or not the same item ?? :confused:
cheers
BM

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: auction item

Hi,

I just want to know if i can advertise a team signed football that is going up for auction at a fundraiser

i cant auction it here, but some melbourne locals (Nth Melb/Brunswick) might be interested in bidding for it at the fundraiser
The fundraiser is for a good cause...its gotta be if the bulldogs are supporting it! so can I post info about the fundraiser here?

Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back