Market Rumours

I heard Le Grille exchanged beancoins for sweet sweet modding but the package never arrived

make sure your seller is a legitimate certified beancoin exchange

I have heard that BeanCoin will not gain a whole lot of traction in Asian markets due to the rise of many other cryptos. Invest heavily around BeanCoins from Africa and Australia. Also potentially South America. Europe and North America aren't great places to invest.

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
Gina Rinehart received lipo a few years back. Bought 1/4 the cows in Australia circa 18 months ago and has since eaten them all.

I won't say too much.. but word around the place is she's looking to get a second lipo done and very soon. And here's the kicker... she insists to require her current liquid assets down to the last cent to buy more cows, and is in desperate need of someone who will perform the surgery for crypto-currency.

She's been quoted by insiders saying she needs more liquid funds than she currently has, claims she needs 40 billion, and that there's not enough cows in Australia.

Let's just say she won't be using any conventional forms of currency anytime soon and is in need of another surgery.

Could be a good opportunity for all the doctors on bigfooty.

Last edited:
It’s believed that the difficulty in mining beancoin has led to dwindling interest in the market. Chief perhaps you should give some bean coins out to people (me) to promote the currency and also pique peoples interest.

Back