Strategy Marketing Ideas and Promotional Suggestions thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A Tasmanian Membership! - then I could go to the Belleville game

I think a branding overhaul and reworked away guernsey (I liked the 06-09 ones, even the 99-05 wasnt too bad, 2012 was ok but too much white) or even the SANFL guernsey as mentioned before

Why not a parade to every home game led by an SA great?

more pre match entertainment

an AFC museum

crows game podcasts

Deck out a few buses in crows colours, use them match day

after victories sing the club song near the hill with the fans

I think a branding overhaul and reworked away guernsey (I liked the 06-09 ones, even the 99-05 wasnt too bad, 2012 was ok but too much white) or even the SANFL guernsey as mentioned before

an AFC museum

crows game podcasts

Imagine the beer cups flying! I like it

an AFC museum

crows game podcasts

Deck out a virgin plane in crows colours then fly it over pre game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are they for reals?
Truly, when it comes to sporting memorabilia, the devoted ones often have no boundaries. I have seen people spend squillions (that they couldn't really afford) just to buy that one off, special, limited edition whatever piece of s**t being spruked. My hubby wouldn't wear this - he doesn't even wear his wedding ring. Lots of blokes wouldn't look sideways at them, and others will fall over themselves to get one. Each to their own I guess. I wouldn't mind a more feminine version however.... ;)

This is an interesting idea.

My first 2 thoughts on it were,

1. The players walk a lap of the oval handing out footies etc anyway, they could just all end the lap in front of the hill.
2. Think how much money we'd save on changeroom cleaning not having to get the poweraid off the floors.

I'm not sure how it would come accross, could either be a masterstroke if the fans got into it, or look very floggish if not.

They're like a poor man's NBA championship ring.

We need a new logo and new merch team ASAP!

But if some people buy it, it's money to the club, which is really the main point.
Doesn't need to be to everyone's taste. Doesn't need to be tasteful.

How much would the inventor of Crocs TM have made .... actually, there's a merchandise idea....

They're like a poor man's NBA championship ring.

We need a new logo and new merch team ASAP!

One day, people will realise that A LOT of the AFL merchandise is generic stuff, that is flogged by each club, under the AFL's directive.

FE1337_Mens_Script_Pullover_Hood.jpg
20140409113146script_hood_front.jpg
20599-hawthorn-hawks-2014-mens-script-pullover-hoodie-740.jpg

https://www.hawksnestonline.com.au/...gorylisting&CategoryID=405&SubCategoryID=3217

Hawks Rings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back