Strategy Marketing, Sales, Communication & Media Structure & Strategies

Remove this Banner Ad

Just listening to the radio and Huawei are offering 6 game attendance valued at $180 to Port games with Huawei purchase.
How strong is our relationship with them?

Just listening to the radio and Huawei are offering 6 game attendance valued at $180 to Port games with Huawei purchase.
How strong is our relationship with them?
Pretty sure this is offered through Telstra stores Elizabeth, ingle farm etc. As the ad states a free 6 gamer with any oppo Reno note or Huawei something

W

Interesting. Weren’t they a accused of being a supposed security risk.
Sure they are a quasi-state owned company. They are (rightly) being kept away from any backbones or places requiring secure networks in many Western countries, but Port should take any money they can from them, to flog their mobiles for the masses.

Monumental Sports & Entertainment[edit]
Leonsis is the founder, majority owner, chairman and CEO of Monumental Sports & Entertainment, which owns the
1. NHL's Washington Capitals,
2. NBA's Washington Wizards,
3. NBA G League's Capital City Go-Go,
4. WNBA's Washington Mystics, and
5. the AFL's Washington Valor and 6. Baltimore Brigade. (Arena Football League)

Monumental Sports additionally owns the Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C.[24]
and manages
the MedStar Capitals Iceplex and
George Mason University's EagleBank Arena.[25]

Formed in 2010 by a merger between Leonsis' Lincoln Holdings with Washington Sports & Entertainment, Monumental Sports & Entertainment is the only privately held company in a top-10 market to own and operate five professional sports teams and a major arena.[26][27][28]

Media
In January 2013, Monumental Sports & Entertainment launched Monumental Network, a digital platform that serves as a hub for Washington's sports and entertainment news.[29] In 2016 a rebranded Monumental Sports Network was launched for digital, mobile and over-the-top platforms.[30] The new Monumental Sports Network offers an OTT service that provides live streaming of Mystics, Valor and AFL Baltimore games as well as additional live events and games. Monumental and CSN Mid-Atlantic formed an advanced media partnership that not only extended CSN's exclusive media rights to the Capitals and Wizards but also saw Monumental become an equity partner in CSN. Additionally, NBC Sports Group invested in Monumental Sports Network, becoming an equity partner.[31]

Management
Leonsis has a "hands on" approach to management of his sports teams.[32] After purchasing the Wizards, Leonsis criticized the NBA's salary cap at a luncheon with business leaders. He was fined $100,000 by the league, for "unauthorized public comments regarding the league's collective bargaining negotiations."[33] Leonsis has sought to roll-back changes to the Wizards and Capitals franchises that coincided with the opening of the Verizon Center in 1997. In 2007, he changed the Capitals team logo and its colors back to their original red, white, and blue, and in May 2011, received positive responses from media, fans, players and alumni when the Wizards unveiled a similar red, white and blue color scheme, along with uniforms reminiscent of those worn by the team under their former name, the Bullets, when they won the NBA Championship in 1978.[34] Additionally, he had taken under consideration restoring the Bullets name to the franchise,[35] though critics said that this would "send the wrong message" about gun violence in Washington.[36]

https://monumentalsports.com/partnerships/
Case studies
Alibaba
Deloitte
Etihad Airways
Leidos
Charles Tyrwhitt
Budweiser Bus Tour

Following on from the discussion in other threads about the overproduced highlights videos that forget to show the highlights, and the 1820 merch stuff up.

Alyx have you applied for any marketing roles with the club and what was the outcome?

My guess is unless you are a Jordan Hinkley or Will Northeast with no work experience, you shouldn’t bother applying.

Alyx have you applied for any marketing roles with the club and what was the outcome?

Not formally, but I have expressed an interest. I imagine I would be viewed as underqualified.

If anyone from the club is reading this, though: Hey, wassup, how you doin'? Hit me up.

Not formally, but I have expressed an interest. I imagine I would be viewed as underqualified.

If anyone from the club is reading this, though: Hey, wassup, how you doin'? Hit me up.
Have you showed them a portfolio of your work. 😳😉

He Was Alyx if they see that...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Following on from the discussion in other threads about the overproduced highlights videos that forget to show the highlights, and the 1820 merch stuff up.

My guess is unless you are a Jordan Hinkley or Will Northeast with no work experience, you shouldn’t bother applying.

I had an opportunity to speak to some club officials and did drop Alyx's deets along with some of his work. The response was along the lines of "we'll keep it in mind" and "our digital team have some highly skilled personnel" etc.

I had an opportunity to speak to some club officials and did drop Alyx's deets along with some of his work. The response was along the lines of "we'll keep it in mind" and "our digital team have some highly skilled personnel" etc.

I kind of don't want Alyx to get a job with the club, his gallows humour is too good to lose.

It would be akin to Banksy being engaged to do the Royal Family's multi media.

In a field such as marketing, especially in *current year*, qualifications and experience rarely overcome talent. Jobs have probation periods for a reason. Take a punt ffs.

The response was along the lines of "we'll keep it in mind" and "our digital team have some highly skilled personnel" etc.

QAGkVY7.png

CONSUMER BUSINESS & MARKETING
Stephen ShirleyGeneral Manager - Consumer Business & Marketing
Melissa LibrandiHead of Marketing
Per LinkedIn:

Melissa Librandi is an internationally recognised marketer known for her work in the Travel and Tourism Industry.
In 2016 she was awarded the Australian Marketing Institute Award for Marketing Excellence in Tourism. In 2014 she was a key member of the team that won Best Tourism Film in the World - Barossa, Be Consumed.
Melissa helps clients to use data-driven, behavioural digital marketing products to deeply understand and build a connection with their customers and stakeholders.
She helps businesses to make sense of the latest digital marketing technology; to use it to solve real problems in their business and deliver the greatest possible return on investment.
Having delivered winning marketing strategies in businesses of all sizes for more than 20 years, Melissa inspires teams to embed the strategy into their organisational culture to improve their customers' experience and drive sales.

Last edited:
why have they used a laughing emoji to describe the experience of painting our mascot ?

man I hate social media people so much

Remove this Banner Ad

Back