Marley Williams - How many weeks?

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Potentially career ending tackle on a player would have to be at least two weeks.

More malice than Marley Williams.
Not according to people that are far smarter on the subject than you are.

Will Hayward a fine ?

You're f****n kidding me ? 😡

Christian, you are a goose.

I don't think he even deserved that Hoj.

I reckon he's ulled out of the bump, pulled back on the actual contact and done what he could to minimise the impact once he realises he's going to hit Taylor's head. The kid played out the game, did very well in the process.

I reckon Haywood did what the AFL wants players to do, exercised a duty of care and tried to minimise the dangerous impact.

It was still high contact and he still gave away a free but once upon a time that would have been a stretcher case.

Yeah, but most importantly what does Picken and Bontempelli think?

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Hopefully Brent "I was pinched 300 times" Harvey or David "it's worth a months suspension" King can give us some more insights as well.

So every single player that bumps and gets a player concussed will get 2 weeks now yeah?
Depends if they're a brownlow favourite or not.

Mar 5, 2015
West of Woop Woop
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Marconi, Arsenal, GreenEdge
Clearly its still pre-season. Cant wait for week 1 when all this Marley BS stops and the dickheads move on. He elected to bump, he caused a concussion, he got the holiday he deserved. Only people objecting are Roos fans and anti-dogs who cant see the wood for the trees.

Back