Marley Williams

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like the WA teams can stop complaining about losing players to Victoria!

But seriously seems like more players could want back to WA than there are picks available, maybe with future picks.

Like who exactly of any value?

O'Mera wants to play in Melbourne.

McCarthy is MIA.

What other wa talent is looking West?

Hill......is average.

Didn't this guy king hit someone in a pub who was defenseless? Should be in jail tbh.

Marley was stupid and can be a bit loose but truth about what actually happened was 3 blokes gave him a bit of a touch up in the toilets at the pub. Marley followed them outside, there was an altercation and marley belted one of them. The 3 of them claimed they were to pissed to remember what happened. Marley should have walked away but these 3 were also trying to be hero tough guys and as a fiery type he did not have enough discipline to do this. I don't think in anyones language it was hitting and innocent and defenseless bloke at a pub.

I like Marley as a player and hope he stays. He has has an injury interrupted year this year but IMO was our best defender last year. Rarely gets beaten one on one and can shut down some very dangerous small forwards. Decent pace. Kicky a bit iffy at times but not shocking.

He's solid but he won't fetch as much as Collingwood think. Maybe a early to mid 2nd.
I think Collingwood would be perfectly happy with that. Not sure why they'd expect any more?

Man I thought pies fans rated him, either I misread or his form has been THAT bad this year.
Just incredibly salty due to the 9000 turnovers he had during the crucial moments vs hawthorn. He's ok at shutting down small forwards and can break lines with the potential of playing midfield, but the class of Rioli/Breust was too much and his kicking efficiency is atrocious.

marley williams for a 6 yr old western australian auskicker?

Good deal I think the 6 yr old would hit more targets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A guy I work with says he knows somebody close to Dale Tapping and has been told that Williams will be staying at Collingwood.

Always take things like this with a grain of salt obviously... just posting what I was told.
I hope so.

I think he can turn it around again. Prior to this year, he has been extremely promising and I expect him to continue his improvement.

I hope so.

I think he can turn it around again. Prior to this year, he has been extremely promising and I expect him to continue his improvement.
Marley has been horrible for quite some time.

He is part of the party crew and needs to go.

Marley has been horrible for quite some time.

He is part of the party crew and needs to go.
It's only really been this season that's been a write off, and it's been a write off for a number of players. But you can't just throw out every kid who has one bad season, especially with kids who have the traits that Marley has.

What party crew? After all these years of Buckley clearing out the rat pack, you're telling me there are still numerous players part of a 'party crew'?

It's only really been this season that's been a write off, and it's been a write off for a number of players. But you can't just throw out every kid who has one bad season, especially with kids who have the traits that Marley has.

What party crew? After all these years of Buckley clearing out the rat pack, you're telling me there are still numerous players part of a 'party crew'?

His disposal is terrible - initially i was a fan. However if he had any common sense he would have pulled his head in two years ago. Needs to go.

He was awful this year, although he did some injuries. I like him for his aggression but as others have mentioned, his foot skills and decision making can be poor. I'd like to keep if it we can't get a good return for him.

I would settle for a draft pick that will hopefully help us obtain Brown and Daicos.

His disposal is terrible - initially i was a fan. However if he had any common sense he would have pulled his head in two years ago. Needs to go.
It's really bad business under selling guys like Marley Williams and Travis Cloke.

It's really bad business under selling guys like Marley Williams and Travis Cloke.

Who said anything about under selling? Marley Williams has had plenty of time to establish himself as a quality senior player. No one else to blame but himself.

It would be really bad business if Daicos played for a team other than Collingwood. Ditto Callum Brown.

Man I thought pies fans rated him, either I misread or his form has been THAT bad this year.
Been frustrating to watch this year because we know he's so much better than he's actually been performing. Clearly seems to have other things on his mind aside from playing for Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back