MARNGROOK FOOTY SHOW

Who's watching Marngrook?
What is your favourite thing about the show?

Yep. Watching. I enjoy it as the panel just talks footy. I always enjoy the guests as well. Just too bad the panel focussed on Buddy this week pend and forgot about a bloke called Martin returning to the tigers team. He might be due for a big game as well.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Mar 19, 2014
Newcastle
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors, Dallas, Liverpool
Who's watching Marngrook?
What is your favourite thing about the show?
You're a good, honest footy show that throws in some laughs but is minimal on the bullshit. Give every team their due as well.

joff

Premium Platinum
Jan 3, 2011
oz
AFL Club
Collingwood
Great show always watch it favourite thing about it there's no Mark Robinson and no Carro and the panel just talks footy

little hawk gmf

Senior List
Apr 20, 2008
Hawkland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Gilbert McAdam is awesome.

An indigenous program for an indigenous sport hosted by indigenous down to earth panellists who know their sport. Ingenious.

Perfect! The lack of media wannabes who just make stuff is great.

And the lack of ex footballers, doug Hawkins style, who are happy to wear nappies and skull a beer upside down is a winner too.

My Tilly

Premium Gold
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
I like the show.
I dislike talking about race in this politically incorrect world that we live in but the Indigenous panel members are a lot more genuine and are not false or continually giving us fake laughter like the other shows do.
There is not as much advertising either which is nice.
Seems like everything about football is related to gambling these days. We must know what the betting odds are before we even see team line-ups or match-ups.

Apr 5, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
What day, time and channel is it on? Have heard about it over the years but never tuned in before.
At the moment, we are Wednesday nights 7:30pm on NITV (CH34).
Returning to Thursday nights same time when we pass the Thursday night games.

Feel free to follow our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter's we post a lot of program updates :)

Cheers

Apr 5, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
At the moment, we are Wednesday nights 7:30pm on NITV (CH34).
Returning to Thursday nights same time when we pass the Thursday night games.

Feel free to follow our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter's we post a lot of program updates :)

Cheers

Update:
This week is our first Thursday night show, airing on the 25th at 7:30pm if you'd like to tune in.
Our special guest is Hawthorn's Chad Wingard!

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
Gilbert McAdam is awesome.

An indigenous program for an indigenous sport hosted by indigenous down to earth panellists who know their sport. Ingenious.

Perfect! The lack of media wannabes who just make stuff is great.

And the lack of ex footballers, doug Hawkins style, who are happy to wear nappies and skull a beer upside down is a winner too.
Really like Gilbert and enjoy his forays into the fox covered games.
Stood out as a breathe of fresh air compared to some of the garbage we've had to put up with

Back