Dipper

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2000
London,England
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Allies FCC
I would edit out M. Theresa. Her claims as a humanitarian have been debunked.

She was however an adept spinner.
If you're kicking her out then you need to kick Ghandi out too...they pull down statues of him in Africa for his anti black racist views.

Sent from my SM-A326B using BigFooty.com mobile app

DaRick

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
All I've learnt here is that people are people.

They can do incredible things and still be flawed.

eltrain

THE BEAST
Dec 22, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
MVFC, Everton, Red Sox, Bruins
Can see the lighter side

379CD9BE-3C01-46C1-A3FF-EB432219CF0E.jpeg

Around the Wicket

Club Legend
Dec 8, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
it won't be sub 50 this time next year.

he'd have to average 30ish over that period.
Needs to average 35 over the Pakistan, Sri Lanka and India 9 Tests to keep his average spot on 50 so my call of being sub 50 by next summer isn't that outlandish after all, remembering last Indian tour the whole top 6 apart from Smith (71) averaged less then 29 ;)

I think he'll average more then 35 over those 3 tours but it'll be tough considering only 1 player (Steve Smith) has consistently batted well in all 3 countries over the past few tours. Rest of our Top 6 have averaged in the 20's or in some cases even the teens.

If he wasn't dropped 14 times out of a possible 29 chances he'd already be sub 50.

Sphynx

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Needs to average 35 over the Pakistan, Sri Lanka and India 9 Tests to keep his average spot on 50 so my call of being sub 50 by next summer isn't that outlandish after all, remembering last Indian tour the whole top 6 apart from Smith (71) averaged less then 29 ;)

I think he'll average more then 35 over those 3 tours but it'll be tough considering only 1 player (Steve Smith) has consistently batted well in all 3 countries over the past few tours. Rest of our Top 6 have averaged in the 20's or in some cases even the teens.

If he wasn't dropped 14 times out of a possible 29 chances he'd already be sub 50.

He will undoubtedly have another (few) purple patches in Australia and placed like South Africa though

His next tour of England will be interesting considering how well he did there on reinclusion.

I think he probably averages around 50 long term.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad