Marriage equality debate - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

craft beer as well? not really helping the "not a campaigner" argument.

No there's not any difference between opposing same sex marriage and being homophobic. if you oppose gay marriage your homophobic, your oppressing equal rights for same sex couples you oppose their relationships, you oppose who they are and spout nonsense that "god hates them" if god hates homosexuality then god hates homosexuals its that simple.

You can dress it up anyway you like, humanity has seen this before, with Anti-Semitism, Slavery, Segregation. Your just another rung in the ladder of hate and oppression. don't give me this "as a Christian" bullshit, Your Mike, Your a person, You want to vote be an adult, take responsibility for your position, own it. "god" isn't the one putting pen to paper. ITS YOUR VOTE, ITS YOUR DECISION. Your the one deciding these are YOUR VIEWS. Your vote doesn't represent Christians, Your vote doesn't represent your "god", Your vote represents You, Mike. Craft beer aside, You have the opportunity not to be campaigner mike.

BTW what are your thoughts on polyester.
Absolutely disagree. Again ask my gay friends if I'm homophobic. As for voting I'm am perfectly entitled to let my beliefs guide which way I vote. There will be Christian parties running in the electrate and its up to the people as to whether they get elected.

Absolutely disagree. Again ask my gay friends if I'm homophobic. As for voting I'm am perfectly entitled to let my beliefs guide which way I vote. There will be Christian parties running in the electrate and its up to the people as to whether they get elected.

do they know, you hate the relationship they're in?

Well you obviously aren't.

And I'm sure that you'll be attending and supporting their wedding.
No we probably wouldn't attend their wedding and they know that, yes we have different opinions on this issue but we respect each other and are still great friends, we can disagree but still be tolerant.

They know exactly what I believe but we agree to disagree and we are great friends.

really? you've told them you oppose their sexuality, that you oppose their right to raise a kid, that you oppose them getting married.
they must be really great people to put up with your bigotry.

really? you've told them you oppose their sexuality, that you oppose their right to raise a kid, that you oppose them getting married.
they must be really great people to put up with your bigotry.
Well they don't see it as bigotry. They see it as a difference of opinion about why we are on thus earth. Again its about being tolerent, we can have different opinions but just like I am tolerant of your view hopefully you can be tolerant of mine.

No we probably wouldn't attend their wedding and they know that, yes we have different opinions on this issue but we respect each other and are still great friends, we can disagree but still be tolerant.

Great friends heh?

No wedding...no recognition

Catch up regularly no doubt.

FFS...who are you trying to kid here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want to think that its up to you but I believe we can disagree on this topic and still be respectful.

It's a circular argument, as usual, with dolts like you.

Just how much respect are you showing gay couples who wish to marry?

Or do we start the merry-go-round again?

Quite frankly...with the lack of respect that you have shown to the written word, (over and over in this thread),....you can go and f*** your respectfulness.

Last edited:
Well they don't see it as bigotry. They see it as a difference of opinion about why we are on thus earth. Again its about being tolerent, we can have different opinions but just like I am tolerant of your view hopefully you can be tolerant of mine.

you'll find their simply too polite to you out on your bullshit. you've been nothing but dishonest over the last few pages. listing excuses that have nothing to do with gay marriage or being able to articulate how it could possibly have anything and trying to pretend this is akin asking people if they want sauce with they're burger and every decides if they want it or not.

except in reality, what your really doing is "Mary, Tom, sauce? Kristy, Dulcan sauce? Dave, Terry, * off the very idea of you having sauce disgusts me. Oh that's just my opinion, don't take offence........... but seriously, don't touch the ******* sauce......... So Terry how was your week"

you'll find their simply too polite to you out on your bullshit. you've been nothing but dishonest over the last few pages. listing excuses that have nothing to do with gay marriage or being able to articulate how it could possibly have anything and trying to pretend this is akin asking people if they want sauce with they're burger and every decides if they want it or not.

except in reality, what your really doing is "Mary, Tom, sauce? Kristy, Dulcan sauce? Dave, Terry, **** off the very idea of you having sauce disgusts me. Oh that's just my opinion, don't take offence........... but seriously, don't touch the ******* sauce......... So Terry how was your week"
You don't know them. Again its called tolerence.

You don't know them. Again its called tolerence.

you don't know what that word means anymore then you do the word love. your being completely intolerant toward the right of same sex couples getting married and calling for people to tolerate your intolerance. Your mates seem like great people........... but your a campaigner.

you don't know what that word means anymore then you do the word love. your being completely intolerant toward the right of same sex couples getting married and calling for people to tolerate your intolerance. Your mates seem like great people........... but your a campaigner.
Are you tolerant of people who have a different opinion to you?

Are you tolerant of people who have a different opinion to you?

depends, i tolerate most opinions. i draw the line when that opinion delves into discrimination and bigotry or overall harms others or *s other peoples rights or freedoms.

You see i even tolerate people who don't like gay marriage. You don't like don't want to attend a gay wedding, turn your nose up, Even shout slurs at my mates as they have a pash outside the local. Be my guest your not hurting anyone, i think your a dickhead, but i can put up with it, no chip off my shoulder.

But when you stand in the way of mates entering the pub because of "your opinion" that's when i take issue. Right now my mates want to pop in for a nice relaxing drink and your standing in the door way telling them, you don't allow their kind in here.

where i'm from, i'm well within my rights to glass you.

Well I would happily have a beer wi1th a gay couple (providing its not VB) I just simply believe Genesis chapter 2 22-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back