Marriage equality debate - The plebiscite is on its way. (Cont in Pt 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are actually. Very much so.
Look up the definition of bigot, read and consume the meaning, then fade away........
I know what the definition is. And they are definitely not. I'm not sure saying that David Warner is a s**t test batsman on anything but flat tracks or Mitchell Starc is an ordinary test bowler is bigoted, racist or insulting to a poster.

Yet you don't understand life....

Sad is an understatement.
Another non-sequitur.

Maybe try posting an opinion, last time I remember reading your posts, you were prodded for justification, you cracked the sads then stopped posting.

The plebiscite should have been a shoe in then.

What plebiscite?
The government should have done the job they were elected for.
They are from 'electorates' which means they serve those who elected them to do a job on their behalf. Epic fail!

Because you just made them up. It is not the specific initials I care about, it is the gist of your post that once SSM is approved the gay-lobby will move on to another topic. I'll ask again, what topic? Spell it out in plain English without deflection or obfuscation.
Don't appreciate your tone mate.

I didn't make them up - I specifically made sure to get the correct up to date acronyms.

Trans rights is the next issue. Early transitioning, bathrooms , adoption, ivf rights, military service.

Imagine 10 years ago you told someone that in the future you could identify as anything you wanted and a group would demand that that wish was respected.

Good. Now explain why you are against gay marriage.
He hasnt for the past few days with everyone asking i doubt he will now.

The individual just acts hurt due to people calling him a homophobe because he doesnt think Gay Australians shouldnt have the same rights as Hetro Australians.

He is weird.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You've literally ignored all that was posted and said "yeah but you picked on spelling!"

If you want to believe he's genuinely using the death of someone to push anti SSM that's fine, not really sure you look good defending that...

HAHAHAHA. You idiot. I could not give a sh*t if this guy is genuine, and I didn't never vouched that he was. It isn't of any interest at all to me. But what I did notice is that you questioned whether he was genuine based upon whether he could spell. I simply pointed out that whether he can or cannot spell doesn't determine whether he is genuine or not. What sh*t logic you have applied there. To further show how stupid you are you have then assumed that I believe he is genuine because he is using someones death to push anti-SSM. Where did I say that anywhere? I didn't, you absolutely flog. Big footy, never change, LOL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know what the definition is. And they are definitely not. I'm not sure saying that David Warner is a s**t test batsman on anything but flat tracks or Mitchell Starc is an ordinary test bowler is bigoted, racist or insulting to a poster.
Yep, well that's relevant to the thread.............

For all you hard core capitalists, you know how much money gay men in relationships have? You know it, everybody knows they're absolutely loaded. This is the perfect opportunity to relieve some of them of it and churn it back into the economy, do you know how much weddings cost?! And the bonus vow renewal ceremonies?

Could revive the whole industry ... :dollarsign::wineglass::cocktail::cherries:

So a no voter is automatically a staunch capitalistic ? Any actual data of gay men having more wealth? Or just another baseless claim in a thread that just keeps on giving

HAHAHAHA. You idiot. I could not give a sh*t if this guy is genuine, and I didn't never vouched that he was. It isn't of any interest at all to me. But what I did notice is that you questioned whether he was genuine based upon whether he could spell. I simply pointed out that whether he can or cannot spell doesn't determine whether he is genuine or not. What sh*t logic you have applied there. To further show how stupid you are you have then assumed that I believe he is genuine because he is using someones death to push anti-SSM. Where did I say that anywhere? I didn't, you absolutely flog. Big footy, never change, LOL.
Your defensiveness demonstrates I hit something right on... take a breath champ, the internet tough guy act is done to death.

I explicitly explained the reasoning to you. You've ignored it and kept ranting. The assumption of you assuming he was genuine is that you became pissy about a minor point I made, over what he said.

So now you're saying you don't know or care if he's genuine but you don't like a piece of the logic I used to say he's not? Strange to take umbrage to that.

Stop trolling.
Creepy....
Creepy.....
Please learn how to use ellipses correctly.

I've pointed out your idiocy, your just throwing out random rants and denying quotes of yourself. I would accuse you of trolling but this is exactly what you did last time...

Please learn how to use ellipses correctly.

I've pointed out your idiocy, your just throwing out random rants and denying quotes of yourself. I would accuse you of trolling but this is exactly what you did last time...
Anyway, I've kept to the theme of the thread.

You've resorted to personal attacks.....

Good one....

Personally, I'm more than happy for SSM to be legal. Kind of staggering that it isn't. Cannot for the life of me fathom why people would vote against it - other than due to referencing some sort of archaic Christian dogma/horseshit. Who actually gives a f@*k? It's such a non-issue.

Pardon my ignorance, what actually happens with a plebiscite? As in does it need a certain number of votes to make it valid?

Not biting.
As I said serious question, I've never understood only following some aspects. The religious people I know have never been able to explain why they're against SSM due to the bible, but don't follow most of the other parts.

Anyway, I've kept to the theme of the thread.

You've resorted to personal attacks.....

Good one....
Wasn't your initial post an attack at everyone who disagrees with you...

I haven't even seen you discuss the topic once.

Not biting.

Hey, remember when you finally gave a little bit of reason as to why you hold your position and everyone (aside from one or two) was quite respectful of that position and didn't flame you? The majority responded in good faith to you - why do you refuse to do likewise? Seriously, your posts here equate to me just popping up and saying "I hate your Mum but don't bait me by asking why!"

I do hate your Mum, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back