Marriage equality debate - The plebiscite is on its way. (Cont in Pt 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And even if it is unnatural, who ******* cares.

That's the whole point of human advancement and evolution. To distance ourselves from our natural state. If it was up to people like you who are so worried about staying in our natural state, we'd still be running around grunting and flinging faeces at each other in Africa somewhere.

Just because its "unnatural" doesnt make it inherently or morally wrong. It's just different.
Happy to fly in a metal tube powered by dead dinosaurs but not let two people who love each other get married. The natural order of things, apparently.

Dopey twits are campaigning to ban people from getting married, and you're sooking because your homophobia is getting called out as homophobia.

When the revolution comes, you're gulaged as ****.

Throwing out the word Homophobia now , makes a change from calling posters racists you're quite brilliant Kidd.

Your uncle's cousin's middle name?

Equally as relevant to the topic at hand. I suspect you know this but are trying to hang on to the semblance of an argument to disguise the fact you just don't much like homosexuality.
So, how again.
I'll help you out.
Mum and dad???

So, how again.
I'll help you out.
Mum and dad???
Yes. So are you arguing that people who can't have children should not be allowed to marry? Before technology allowed humans to travel, different races would not have been able to interact. Are you saying interracial marriage shouldn't be allowed? Don't hide your light under a bushel, put you real thoughts out there for all to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. So are you arguing that people who can't have children should not be allowed to marry? Before technology allowed humans to travel, different races would not have been able interact. Are you saying interracial marriage shouldn't be allowed? Don't hide your light under a bushel, put you real thoughts out there for all to see.
Not saying any of that. Just asked how you came into the world.
Not a hard question....

So, how again.
I'll help you out.
Mum and dad???
Jesus christ. We get it, you don't want gay marriage. Will you stop trolling/annoying everybody with your s**t and inane posts that have absolutely no value.

Not saying any of that. Just asked how you came into the world.
Not a hard question....
It's not, but it's not relevant to this thread. You might as well be asking what colour my underwear is. If your argument against gay marriage is that it's not natural, you're just gonna have to wear the term homophobe.

As an aside, my child has a mum and a dad, yet came together in a test tube. Does my marriage still meet your approval?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back