Marriage equality debate - The plebiscite is on its way. (Cont in Pt 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change 'opposite' to 'same' and you have the exact same situation for the teen attracted to those of the same sex.

Again, not sure you're getting the point of what Magda was saying.

Magda was saying

"Boo hoo , look at me look at me. I'm a victim."

What she really meant was .... "I've been out of the public eye for too long now, I need a cause to be noticed/relevant again."

Magda was saying

"Boo hoo , look at me look at me. I'm a victim."

What she really meant was .... "I've been out of the public eye for too long now, I need a cause to be noticed/relevant again."

And yet some accuse the 'left' of playing the man and not the ball.

You haven't addressed any of my points.

So do fat kids, kids with specs, with disabilities, ethnic kids, kids with acne, red haired kids, Collingwood supporter kids etc.

Great.

Do you support homophobic bullying then?

Wait, don't answer that.

Ever since people inhabited earth they've been getting married to the exclusion of all others?

I hate to break it to the the christians but they need to read their bible to see even their book calls bullshit on that.

Ever since people inhabited earth they've been getting married to the exclusion of all others?

I hate to break it to the the christians but they need to read their bible to see even their book calls bullshit on that.
Where? Both the old and new testament are reasonably consistent on marriage including this one from proverbs

may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be intoxicated with her love.

Jesus Christ, the rates of suicide for gay teens is through the roof compared to straight.
Crap.
Where's your proof of that outrageous claim?

Kids have been putting up with all sorts of jibes forever, as I stated.

I was fat and of a European parent, so fat wog was a common term. Others have issues of a serious nature as well.

We all have problems....

Yeah, you do have problems, no doubt about it.
Yeah, yeah.
Playing the man, not the ball again.....

Do you ever have anything interesting, constructive or, heaven forbid, relevant to this thread to say?

You just agree with anyone who is on the YES side......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crap.

I was fat and of a European parent, so fat wog was a common term. Others have issues of a serious nature as well.

We all have problems....

I got called names and bullied too in school.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't do things to minimise it. Certainly doesn't mean we should accept homophobic bullying.

If legalising SSM encourages empathy amongst teens in schools, then what's the problem? If your only argument is that 'hey kids bully over other s**t too' that's an incredibly weak one - it literally is saying 'this bullying is OK because there is bullying for other things too'.

Crap.

We all have problems....

Crap.

We all have problems....

Were you told you're unnatural?
Was there an entire national vote on whether you being a fat wog was right or wrong?

They're hardly comparable.

Someone share this with our moronic homophobe friend who has me on ignore

https://www.beyondblue.org.au/docs/...lth-and-suicide-2013-2nd-edition.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Same-sex attracted Australians have up to 14x higher rates of suicide attempts than their heterosexual peers.17 Rates are 6x higher for same-sex attracted young people (20-42% cf. 7-13%).18

These people never accept facts

I got called names and bullied too in school.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't do things to minimise it. Certainly doesn't mean we should accept homophobic bullying.

If legalising SSM encourages empathy amongst teens in schools, then what's the problem? If your only argument is that 'hey kids bully over other s**t too' that's an incredibly weak one - it literally is saying 'this bullying is OK because there is bullying for other things too'.
No.
What I am saying is why aren't you so aggressive in your support of fat redheaded kids with acne....

No.
What I am saying is why aren't you so aggressive in your support of fat redheaded kids with acne....
Wait. So you were insulted for being a wog...but are a fat redhead...
Not really sure redheads are stereotypically mocked for being wogs...

More lies, from the homophobe who is too cowardly to admit to being a homophobe

Was there an entire national vote on whether you being a fat wog was right or wrong?

You're probably right

Kinda like the time he said he never said he didn't like gays, then seconds later made a post saying "I don't like them..."

Got treated worse than you ever have my friend.
Just made me more durable, I accepted it, and moved on....

No.
I reckon if there was a national discussion about "fat redheaded kids with acne" his support would be of the same nature.

Got treated worse than you ever have my friend.
Just made me more durable, I accepted it, and moved on....

How do you know that?

Let's just pretend for a moment it's comparable, as a impressionable teen, how would a national conversation on your rotundness make you feel? Good?

Yeah, yeah.
Playing the man, not the ball again.....

Do you ever have anything interesting, constructive or, heaven forbid, relevant to this thread to say?

You just agree with anyone who is on the YES side......
The constructive, relevant facts were posted ages ago. You haven't been able to provide one compelling argument against same sex marriage. You have tied yourself in knots trying to disguise the fact you are a stock standard bigot. Mockery is all your posts warrant at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back