Werewolf MARRIED AT FIRST NIGHT (PHASE)

Remove this Banner Ad

Or even SM, filthy seems to be seeing it like a beach ball and was on him early.

Man, that's such a shame we had the vig and seer on the same villager - should have orchestrated it better (although I hoped the vig would hit somebody we were actually talking about).

I think akkaps (the mafia lined him up and his play has been suspicious all game), Bloodied (I agree the pairings seem to be throwing up roles and ABE isn't ringing to me as evil), SM (SM) in that order is who I'd want to look at. The mafia revenge kill is interesting - I could see it being Stevi to keep boncer from pushing his name up further.

One pairing that doesn't seem to be getting a look in, if we're talking about couple having a role between them, is DERO and jmoo. The former got a bit defensive last night that I might have been suggesting he was steering the vote from Cockarfitt, the latter has had a little holiday that may have been convenient. Flip a coin.

Who were the others you seered as villagers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reveal the last Flog?

I think so. You've got no additional powers and the two known roles are protected at the moment. Evil should be trying to hit each other now too so I don't think it will hurt having two known "villagers" - even the function of a shared PM is ruled moot in this game.

N1 was Barry n2 harry n3 EJW n4 Smeg all villagers so I’m doing great.

Those first two aren't ringing any alarm bells to me at the moment. How about you?

Barrybran

DapperJong

Also, not sure why 3KZ is off the hook if MWPP sold him out.
Flogging a dead horse there because I was never on the hook. REMEMBER MMWP said I was the GODFATHER. I’m changing my vote to DERO. Plenty of wolves out there and the whole “MWPP told me” play was clearly a confection. You jumped on me yesterday probably imagining a bandwagon dragging me to the gallows, but it didn’t work. Your vote yesterday is increasingly looking like an evil role trying to hide a vote amongst what you thought would be a pile on.
What do you think The Filth Wizard?

Flogging a dead horse there because I was never on the hook. REMEMBER MMWP said I was the GODFATHER. I’m changing my vote to DERO. Plenty of wolves out there and the whole “MWPP told me” play was clearly a confection. You jumped on me yesterday probably imagining a bandwagon dragging me to the gallows, but it didn’t work. Your vote yesterday is increasingly looking like an evil role trying to hide a vote amongst what you thought would be a pile on.
DapperJong

Confirmed Good
3. The Filth Wizard
22. FR0GGY
19. Bovo
15. Far Kern
Either Villager or night immune
33. harry000
21. Barrybran
????????
4. Bloodied52
8. Dingster
10. akkaps
11. jmoo wan
14. TheInjuryFactory
16. DERO - couple
18. por_please_ya
23. 3KZ is Football
24. SM
26. AuntyBlindEye
31. Morganashlee
35. deaneus
36. Stevi_Tigers

Ok, I think this is the remaining list:

TFW - Doc
FR0GGY - Seer
Far Kern - Flog
Bovo - Flog

ABE
Bloodied

DERO
jmoo

harry000 - seered villager?
Barrybran - seered villager?

SM
akkaps
Stevi
Dingster
TIF
porps
3KZ
Morgs
deaneus

With a SK, goon, Alpha, Beta and two wolves.

Maybe we should ask the goon if he wants to kill for the village a couple of nights.

Hey FR0GGY I just had a thought. You seered both Harry and Barry
I jumped on you because I thought you might be evil. Still think you might be! Bonce named Cockarfitt and yourself and we lynched Cocko and guess what? He was evil!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back