FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Bryce gives thumbs up to MAFS probe
image.ashx

› CONTROVERSIAL Married At First Sight groom BRYCE RUTHVEN has welcomed the Australian media watchdog’s probe into the hit relationships show.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) confirmed it was investigating viewer concerns about the 2021 season of MAFS to see if the show and Channel 9 had breached the Commercial Television Industry Code of Practice.
Ruthven, who is expecting twins with his TV bride MELISSA RAWSON, said he was pleased the ACMA was officially looking into the program after he and Rawson were left furious at how their relationship was portrayed.
“What came out on screen was not how our relationship played out at all, so to us they have deliberately gone out of their way to manufacture a relationship that reflected domestic violence – which it never did,” he said.
“We are actually quite glad they are being investigated. I have had a gutful of it.
“We can understand as a viewer, people watching the show, how they would have been alarmed by certain things because us, ourselves, watching it and how they put it together, we thought it was disturbing to watch too.”
He said he had still not ruled out pursuing legal action against the show.
“We had legal firms reach out to us while we were on the show,” Ruthven said.
“We have never seriously looked into it … But for me it has basically ruined my career in radio.
“It basically damaged my potential earnings.
“If it takes much longer to find a job it (legal action) would be something you have to seriously consider especially with twins on the way.”

Gossip Queen

loading.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back