Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

What happens to her then? Kick her off as well or give her a new bloke and pretend this never happened?

'Jessica was in disbelief and that's when she alerted producers, who were just as surprised.'

Blackburn was then 'immediately asked to leave' and Seracino was sent to another hotel until producers matched her with a new groom.

While Endemol Shine Australia, the production company behind MAFS, is understood to have done extensive background and criminal checks, it's possible Blackburn did not disclose his Twitter and TikTok accounts during his application.

One shameful TikTok video showed Blackburn making misogynistic comments about a woman he previously dated.

He claimed she would 'sit on YouTube all day' instead of making money and called her the C-word repeatedly.

Sounds and looks the real catch.
This fat campaigner is giving women a max weight allowance?
lol fu** off tough guy, your tatts and sh*t haircut arent intimidating anybody.
the-wolf-of-wall-street-clap.gif

I reckon they put him on the show on purpose knowing it would create a stir and hoping it wouldn't be discovered until well into the show. I can't believe they didn't know about his background.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It takes a hell of a lot for me to be put off by something but the 5-6 vids I saw were that vile, I figured it must have been some Alex Williamson wannabe shock jock comedy account.

Surely he'd be looking at the sack from his work now as well, given how hard mining industries are pushing their diversity claims?

Yeah his full name is attached- or was attached to these public sites.

You'd have to be just a dead set deadshit to do this kind of stuff in such an overt and public manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back