FTA-TV Married at first sight S02

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously! I thought it was sweet of her fella to light candles and buy her flowers, it obviously isn't something that comes naturally to him...and she could not have given less of a ****.
Yeah, way too needy. He obviously went to effort and she was pretty blah about it.

Be shocked if she says yes.

Ha, thanks :)

Nearly 18 months later we've bought a place and just waiting for it to be built. She'll get a ring on her finger one day, if she's lucky ;)
It's the simple things in life I reckon. If people are holding their breath for someone to ride up on a white horse and take them hot air ballooning it's no wonder they're single :p

Yeah I saw your posts on GD about your new build, very exciting!!

It's the simple things in life I reckon. If people are holding their breath for someone to ride up on a white horse and take them hot air ballooning it's no wonder they're single :p

Yeah I saw your posts on GD about your new build, very exciting!!
Yeah, if people think it's like how it is in the movies they have no idea. We went to Williamstown for lunch on Monday and it was just perfect. Nothing special, but one of the favourite days in our relationship I think.

Relationships can be hard work at times but they're definitely worth it. We laugh, we smile, we argue like any other couple, but at the end of it all we love each other and want to spend the rest of our lives with the other.

Thanks! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee whiz - Bigfooty bringing out all the romantics!

Xavier was a douche. It's courting, buddy - you have to make an effort. I took my wife on our first date to an AFL Preliminary Final, but it was her team playing and she likes footy. He never once took Simone's interests to heart and he paid no interest in anything other than his muscles, his hair and Western Sydney Wanderers. It was good to see her get rid of the pinhead fool.

Good on Erin - she kept making an effort. Yeah, she doesn't want kids now, but give her two or three years and some new experiences. They're both willing to make sacrifices and work on the relationship. They're still in the Premiership window.

Either Mark and Christie get on with making babies now and live together in Sydney (he's from Queensland FFS - why can't he trade his newly acquired Thorpdale farm for a hobby farm near Sydney?), or it will be goodnight.

By the end I felt sorry for both Clare and Fitzy - they were screwed over from the beginning. Two people who should never have been matched and then got absolutely no support once they were.

Simone was high maintenance so not sure why they'd match her with a 26 year old. In saying that Xavier really had NFI how to make her feel wanted and special.

Mark and Christie clicked and lets be honest at their age were desperate to settle, so no wonder they stayed together.

Not convinced on Erin and Bryce, she seemed like she's dealt with s**t blokes in the past, Bryce is a good bloke so she's willling to give it a crack. Time will tell.

Fitzy was an intense and angry unit, he just doesn't completely understand that yet. He spoke well on last nights show though. He would be hard work to be in a relationship with. Claire was carrying some baggage, she seems pretty content with life at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back