FTA-TV Married - with children

Remove this Banner Ad

ditto to all the above, great show, one of only two sitcoms i actually like(well four if you include the simpsons , which goes without saying and malcom in the middle). btw does anyone know if the reunion episode that was/going to be shown in america is going to be shown in australia?

this show was an absolute pisser. marcey chicken legs darcey was great character on the show and of course no maam and their quest too find the new beer for no maam was the best episode.

i have all seasons on dvd
as do I mate, Season 5 onwards were the best.

the first couple - they actually liked each other as a family.

best referenced here on wikipedia,

During the earlier seasons, the show was more of a realistic view of a working-class family, in contrast to the other family sitcoms of the era, where everyone's problems are solved in a half-hour and the kids all go to college, etc. Later on, Married... became, as Ed O'Neill said, "more cartoonish and broad," and was no longer a commentary on the nuclear family.[citation needed]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Married_with_children

not sure what my favourite episode was. love the bud dominated ones.
a couple of examples;
where the famous chick wanted to bang him five years ago but kelly never game him the valentine's card - he hangs around her hotel room, gets raped by a fat woman and tossed away by the bouncer.
the one where he gets caught tossing it in the school library. haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got all the seasons on DVD. Best show on TV and apollo is right. It did pick up alot when Jefferson came into the picture. The episode with Mr Miyagi as Marcys boss is my favorite. Go watch it. 30 mins of pure gold

AlBundy.jpg

Got all the seasons on DVD. Best show on TV and apollo is right. It did pick up alot when Jefferson came into the picture. The episode with Mr Miyagi as Marcys boss is my favorite. Go watch it. 30 mins of pure gold
haha - saw that one just the other week. :D

what were some of the classics he was belting out?

haha - saw that one just the other week. :D

what were some of the classics he was belting out?

"Offering a Japanese man sushi how original, itd be like Gilligan getting off the island and handing him a coconut"

"Are you ready for the grand finale"
"Oh good they are going to hang themselves"
"Karaoake"
"Oh no, im going to hang myself"

Jefferson singing was also pure gold. He belted out such hits as Fame, and Im so excited with raw enthusiasim

I thought this show was an absolute classic, I still crack up every time I see it.
Funny thing though, is how this show seemed to split the sexes, men loved it, women detested it ....

Al Bundy, the worlds' gretest loser - I salute you !

Er I'm a woman, I liked it.

Even had my photo taken in front of the fountain thats at the start of the shows opening credits, in Chicago. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back