FTA-TV Married - with children

Remove this Banner Ad

Love it, have too many 'favorite' episodes... the one that stands out for me is where they bum around the shops due to the heat, then have the shopping race at the end.

It was about 15 years since i saw it, but i think that episode had the 'dropped your peas, miss' line that never got old :)

There's an episode where the house is leaking water from the roof, Al is in bed and holding a frying pan above his ahead to catch the rain drops and he goes to turn off the lamp and is electricuted hah

Yeah i'm currently revisiting the show on dvd, i purchased seasons 1 - 9 a few months back in that big bundy box set (was well worth buying it for $100 odd. When seperately they were going for $15 - $20 a season leading to total cost being $135 - $180). I still need to buy seasons 10 & 11, but playing the role of tight arse and waiting for them to go under $20.

The humour still holds up well, the quality of the show is a little down (almost looks like a downloaded internet video file while watching on a plasma screen).

You didn't make the noise Bundy.....
Oh yeah....... whoooooooosh :D

Bud - "Im putting all the familys finances into this computer
Al - "So your putting something I dont have into something I dont understand
Peg - "That reminds me of our sex life"
Al - "No, thats puting something I have into something I dont like"

Will we ever see banter this witty on TV again

Bud - "Im putting all the familys finances into this computer
Al - "So your putting something I dont have into something I dont understand
Peg - "That reminds me of our sex life"
Al - "No, thats puting something I have into something I dont like"

Will we ever see banter this witty on TV again

*obnoxious american hooting and hollering*

It's a great show because it ain't one of these suck up shows like How i meet your mother that talk s**t or some crap sit com on how everyone has to be nice. The other thing it's a comedy and not a education program that some so called comedy are these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also had the best dog in tv history...

636084-buck_large.jpg

My favourite episode was the Bundy family bbq... loved the sex role reversal. All the cleaning Peg did got Al so turned on he dragged her off kicking and screaming (many times) for rodgering after rodgering. Bloody funny stuff.

P.S. Vale Christina's boobs... thanks for the mammories.

:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back